The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fallout : New Vegas

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O dear god, anyone else found the crashed plane by the airport. I ran past the guarding robots and got to the plane, only to find more robots that killed me. Im guessing they are guarding something really good.

Boone is the man.

They are guarding an awesome gun by the downed vertibird mate.pulse grenade the robots should make light work of them

O dear god, anyone else found the crashed plane by the airport. I ran past the guarding robots and got to the plane, only to find more robots that killed me. Im guessing they are guarding something really good.

Boone is the man.

Which airport is that? i found one with a crashed plane, but there where only loads of scorpions, but i couldn't find anything interesting,

The only other airfield i have been to is where the Boomer's live.

Sounds like the same as in on of the Vaults. You end up having to go into the 'killing' chamber then the walls suddenly diaspear and there are 2 sentry robots and 2 protectorons and 4 turrets!!!! Mental!!

I used a stealth boy and hid in a corner and VATS them!! And pulse grenades and mines...all planted before the walls move.

Your kidding? you can't just keep wondering around exploring all the places you never when during the game? or finish any of the side quests that where not done?

No you cant mate, but Ive since found out thats normal until the DLC arives in Dec 21st. I came to Fallout late when I got the game of the year edition.

Robots + gauss rifle = destruction.

Sounds like the same as in on of the Vaults. You end up having to go into the 'killing' chamber then the walls suddenly diaspear and there are 2 sentry robots and 2 protectorons and 4 turrets!!!! Mental!!

I used a stealth boy and hid in a corner and VATS them!! And pulse grenades and mines...all planted before the walls move.

?

Are you talking about the Solar plant?

Nope.

I got the explorer perk and started to visit all the vaults.

You also have to visit some of them on a quest from the BoS. In one of the valts (NOT number 3, but cant remember the number) it was empty but with some weird stories, then a quest came up saying I had to investigat what happend at Vault ??? and the end of it is the 'killing' room.

Nope.

You also have to visit some of them on a quest from the BoS. In one of the valts (NOT number 3, but cant remember the number) it was empty but with some weird stories, then a quest came up saying I had to investigat what happend at Vault ??? and the end of it is the 'killing' room.

I remember that! I had no stealth boys etc I was just sat in a corner unloading armour piercing rounds and pulse grenades into them! Pretty epic battle but was like having a fight in an lift being in that small room!

Yep. On the third go I remembered to save just before the walls opened.

Took me about 5 or 6 goes, I never knew the turrets were there for ages, I would kill the robots and think I was all Charlie Potatoes then die!! And get very confused about it! lol...

Ended up using the .50 Anti Material Rifle.... he he he...

Nope.

The sacrificial chamber, through the Vault Overseers office?

Has anyone else found that the bugs (problems in the game not the flying biting type) are really getting in the way? When is the expansion pack coming? Does anyone know what it will contain? Oh and I am peeeeeeeeeeeeee'd off that the stealth armour doesn't cloak anymore, I used to love sneaking up on people and killing them and blasting them at point blank range with the gauss.