The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancake mix question

CJ

A word of advice CJ. If you only have self raising flour in the house, don't gamble with it. Go and get some plain flour.....;)

I recently made some pancakes from the Havard "It'll be all reet" school of thought. It made some interesting pancakes that were like a 8" wide fairy cake.......:blink::D

H.

Pancakes... yum :)

I can never decide what I like best on them, sugar & lemon, sugar & orange juice, home made jam or blackberry vinegar.

I usually stick with blackberry vinegar as I've some nice stuff I made about five year ago. It's now nice & think, sweet & sharp and makes your jaw click if you know what I mean :D

G

PS, Fresh lemons Colin - show off :tongue:

Sugar and orange juice all the way!!!:D

Don't - you will start Colin off again, he will be popping down the garden to pick some oranges off the tree and chop some sugar cane in his veg patch.

Wonder if it's warm out there yet, I can almost smell the fennel as you stroll out in the evenings - yearn :(

G

Don't - you will start Colin off again, he will be popping down the garden to pick some oranges off the tree and chop some sugar cane in his veg patch.

Wonder if it's warm out there yet, I can almost smell the fennel as you stroll out in the evenings - yearn :(

G

Hehe thats ok cos i'm going to take a stroll to the otherside of the kitchen to my wonderful fruit bowl and snip the beautiful red string on my very orange oranges.... and enjoy!!

:D

G

No sugar cane my friend but lots of orange trees too :D

Not too warm yet either although today was nice with temperatures of about 19 degrees. In saying that, it could very well rain tomorrow so we aren't quite into summer mode just yet.