The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancake mix question

CJ

I going for plain (seeing as I don't have anything else in the house) but will use the juice from the freshly picked lemon I just got off the tree outside the house.

Very nice too.

There must be an old bag of sugar knocking about in a cupboard somewhere?

Before you posted that I thought, "Sod that, a couple of pancakes wont kill me", and I just ate a scrummy one with some sugar. :D

If you do die, and I hope you don't...any chance you could come back and help us out with the recent after-life thread? :D

I'm diabetic and theres no way i'm guna be eating pancakes without sugar, its one night only lol

Type 1 or 2? I am type 2 and luckily my levels are pretty much under control lately - mind you, that is due to following a pretty rigid diet (as in low sugar etc) and trying to exercise daily.

Type 1 or 2? I am type 2 and luckily my levels are pretty much under control lately - mind you, that is due to following a pretty rigid diet (as in low sugar etc) and trying to exercise daily.

Type 1 for me buddy, the worst of all the types lol.

My control is crap and i have a few probs because of it but i have decided to wait till im 30 (this year) to sort it out fully, i'm quite active most of the time so blood sugar doesn't go very high.

Sorry for going off topic.

Type 1 for me buddy, the worst of all the types lol.

My control is crap and i have a few probs because of it but i have decided to wait till im 30 (this year) to sort it out fully, i'm quite active most of the time so blood sugar doesn't go very high.

Sorry for going off topic.

Hey, fear not for I am the moving off topic king! :D

I find it harder as I am getting older (52 now), as my desire to train and watch what I eat isn't what you might call a priority - although, as you know, it should be.

Winter for me is the worse time as I am less active then. During our summer, I swim every day in the sea and work my little legs off 7 nights a week at the bar and therefore get all the exercise I can handle! :D

Hey, fear not for I am the moving off topic king! :D

I find it harder as I am getting older (52 now), as my desire to train and watch what I eat isn't what you might call a priority - although, as you know, it should be.

Winter for me is the worse time as I am less active then. During our summer, I swim every day in the sea and work my little legs off 7 nights a week at the bar and therefore get all the exercise I can handle! :D

The way i see it is if you are quite active then the 'treats' are ok, if i sat on my ar*e all day then their is no way i would eat what i do.