The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted tt6 max 12k cash

x2k.dk

I've got a black one, make me an offer. I'm actually in Germany right now if you want to discuss. Not sure the exact mileage as im not at home, but i think its around 70, perhaps a few less, or very few more.

She is very reliable and has just had a brand new clutch and flywheel fitted and oil/filter service costing over a grand. Had her Cam belt changed when she arrived in UK and im the first owner. full back interior with factory body kit including skirts and rear window visor, not often seen. DEFI Guages, Greddy FMIC, etc.Full BPU.

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=6829&d=1177234864

I can sure, but not until I get home. If I get time will do it Friday morning. I'm in Dusseldorf right now, where are you?

Anyone who has worked on the engine knows its clean and good condition (jody or ash come to mind).

Glosphil

interesting.

could you send me some pics of the engine . it ususally tells alot about the milage ;)

where are you located in germany ?

you can send me some more pics at my email

[email protected]

Supratroopa

i did answer ;) -

---------------------

come on guys. doesnt any one has some nice around here?

Possibly thinking about selling mine as I'm thinking about changing for something different, in no rush and would only sell if I got the right price for it. It's a 96 facelift RZ Twin Turbo that has been BPU'd. Have a look in my garage and PM me if you like it and want more details...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2913

Possibly thinking about selling mine as I'm thinking about changing for something different, in no rush and would only sell if I got the right price for it. It's a 96 facelift RZ Twin Turbo that has been BPU'd. Have a look in my garage and PM me if you like it and want more details...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2913

this car would sell whithin 1 day mate:)

this car would sell whithin 1 day mate:)

Cheers mate. I'm not certain I'm selling it, it would depend on price but I have been hankering for more power and/or something different... I could go on but I'll talk about that in another thread before I hijack this one lol.

Hi Ibrar

well i was so lucky that a lhd owner saw this and contacted me with a good deal. and now i dont even have to bother with the rhd to lhd conversion. so i got a tt aerotop but with an auto box. thats why i need a damaged tt6 for the box conversion or a conversion kit

Any new projects from you Ibrar ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.