The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Valentines day 2010

TopgunTT

That's a bummer...

Well, just sit down and decide what you want, if it's another Supe - get one :) They seem to get cheaper all the while.

If not, I'm sure you could beg a lift in one for some events this summer.

The good thing is that you can decide what you and only you want to do from now on (till you find Mr Right) without needing to think of the other half.

Cheers

G

I would adore another supe, but single parent and all that crap just can't see it happening!... maybe have to get a supe fund tin and beg lol...

Tis true would be nice to only do what i want for while.. mr right isn't real he's a figment of peoples imagination lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe sad but i had a great day :D,

there is a twin turbo supe up here for sale actually £5995 its an auto but coming from a dealer so not sure on warranty etc..

go on treat yourself its nearly summer :p finance awaits

Oh so tempting! if only.. and thats damn good price i sold my NA (:()about 6 months or so ago and got 5100!!

Sounds a bit like my day, spent half of it up in out attic clearing out my stuff ready to move (split up six months ago, but giving her the house).

Wasn't bad until I found a case full of old photo's - happy days :(

G

PS... on the good side, I get to play all summer in the Supe and on the bike :-)

OMG I missed this completely. Sad times.

OMG I missed this completely. Sad times.

I didn't put an "I've been dumped after 30 years" thread up, but it's not a secret.

Sue left in August, not sure why (neither was she really) she just had a growing urge to recapture her lost youth (just about to turn 50, kids gone, etc etc) very sad for both of us.

We are still on amicable terms which is good.

I was completely gutted, but now getting better, just hope it works out for her and she finds happiness.

Take care.

G

Sorry to hear that, I joined this forum to cheer myself up! Boyfriend left me about 4 months ago. He was such a petrol head which I loved. About 3 weeks ago I finally got him to talk to me and come look at the supra which I now own. Not seen him since and finding it bloody hard. Roll on the summer when I can just get in the sup and go play and also watch Schumacher back in a F1 car.

My VD was awesome. Girlfriend isn't into it and neither am I. Lounged around in bed until about 5.30 ( ;) ) and then I went to a band practice and played lots of really angry and loud music for 2 hours then came home to a curry she had made then we watched Terminator.

Mucho win! :D