The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Valentines day 2010

TopgunTT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my missus wont sit down till the house is right ,she cleans things that IMO are already clean, does my head in sometimes but id rather her this way that the other.

wish i could get her to clean the supe lol !!

my girlfriend won't clean the supra either! :( maybe because I keep asking her to do it in her bikinI!

but as you say id rather the girlfriend be house proud than layz! also a man's clean is nothing compared to a woman's clean!

Sorry to hear that, split from mine about 4 months ago, did the ultimate and bought the car of his dreams the supra, he is gutted! Serves him right for leaving me. Now looking forward to the summer when I can go and play with the car, ps and watch Michael Schumacher as I am a huge fan of his and cannot wait to see him back on the F1 track

I can beat the lot of you for my day... me and my other half have split up spent most of the time dividing house stuffs:(

Sounds a bit like my day, spent half of it up in out attic clearing out my stuff ready to move (split up six months ago, but giving her the house).

Wasn't bad until I found a case full of old photo's - happy days :(

G

PS... on the good side, I get to play all summer in the Supe and on the bike :-)

Sounds a bit like my day, spent half of it up in out attic clearing out my stuff ready to move (split up six months ago, but giving her the house).

Wasn't bad until I found a case full of old photo's - happy days :(

G

PS... on the good side, I get to play all summer in the Supe and on the bike :-)

It's a shite time eh!..... I'm even more gutted now that i don't even have the supe!.... :(

It's a $#@!e time eh!..... I'm even more gutted now that i don't even have the supe!.... :(

That's a bummer...

Well, just sit down and decide what you want, if it's another Supe - get one :) They seem to get cheaper all the while.

If not, I'm sure you could beg a lift in one for some events this summer.

The good thing is that you can decide what you and only you want to do from now on (till you find Mr Right) without needing to think of the other half.

Cheers

G