The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Free portfolio tracker

Digsy

Can anyone suggest a good online free portfolio tracker?

I have a small ISA left over from an old mortgage which I like to keep tabs on. In the past I've used FT.com and Yahoo Finance, but they keep dropping the funds that I'm investing in.

I just set up a new portfolio in Google Finance, but there's a dumb bug in the way it reports share values which means I have to multiply eveything by 100 to get the actual values.

Prior to that I tried ThisIsMoney but got halfway through before I found it didn't have all the ticker symbols I needed.

Any ideas?

Yep - iii

And for trading they only charge you £10 pre trade regardless of value. You can open a trading account isa and trade from within it to your hearts content providing you don't put anymore capital into it over the normal threshold each year. That way you can (potentially - with the right trades of course!) make lots more than the normal interest rate.

Just thought I'd mention it as it's well worth looking into.

:)