The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Audio, Really Cheap, it All must go, taking up space.

fessen

Hi

I have for sale a selection of car audio, it all must go, its taking up too much space..

Pair of Mutant 6x9 Speakers Parcel Shelf Mutant 6x9's* These speakers were bought as part of a job lot, and they have no markings. They are in good condition, they have a slight blemish/little hole in one of the tweeters, doesn't affect it. Due to the nature of the product they are collection only, as i am not risking them being posted.

£10

Pair of Sony XS-5694 200W 6x9 Speakers These speakers are 4 way, Max input power 200W, Rated power 40W, Impedance 4Ohms, Magent Strontium. Great pair of quality Sony Speakers. They are in good condition, one of the connectors has come away I have glued this. Due to the nature of the product they are collection only, as i am not risking them being posted.

£10

Mac Audio Mac Thunder 2000

2,1 Channel Amplifier, Subwoofer Filter

2 x 100W Max

£13 delivered

Mosfet Amplifier Purple

AMP-240

120W x 2 Channel

240W Max @ 0.05% THD

£13 delivered

Renegade REN 42CX

60 Watt

100MM

I only have 1 of these speakers comes complete with grill

£4 delivered

2 x 10" Dual Sub Box

This sub box was given to me, from what i recall they are 400-500w each(but dont count me on it), It is in a dual box, but the back of the box has had some paint split on it. This would be ideal for somebody who is looking for a cheap sub, or a for a back of a van.

£10 collected

It all needs to go, make me offers it must go!

I prefer collection, and somebody to buy the whole lot.

Any Questions let me know.

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.