The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What happens when you die? (serious question)

Jamesy

at least we can take comfort from the fact that one thing we all have in commen is that sooner or later we will all eventually find out. and then what we leave behind will be taxed... quite a lot.

there you go! thats how we're special. we're the only organism that gets taxed for dying!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'special'

There are plenty of 'special' people here :) (Sorry :))

Can mkivsupra.net solve the meaning of life?

EDIT : Gaz, I really do look forward to finally meeting you and spending an evening righting the wrongs and chewing the fat over topics like this, would be a surreal evening :)

There are plenty of 'special' people here :) (Sorry :))

:D I can think of i in particular.

EDIT : Gaz, I really do look forward to finally meeting you and spending an evening righting the wrongs and chewing the fat over topics like this, would be a surreal evening :)

You too mate, could be epic :cool:

I may come back as Carl S when I die, just for a day or two.

Either that, or perhaps a simple fruit-bat.

I have to say when I see the TV Mediums do their work, Derek Acorah, Colin Fry etc I find their work distasteful and fairly laughable.

So while it would be very nice to come back and watch over loved ones, I'm not so sure.

What would you do if your wife you leave behind meets a new partner...?

Are you supposed to watch as her new man rogers her senseless, looking on with pride and saying to your ghostly self "That's ma girl!?"

Would there be a celestial look-away now option. And if you went into that room, would there be facilities?

I guess if I became part of the universe as a higher energy form, I'd like to nip round it and have a look-see at some other galaxies

and goings on. I'd take my time too. No need to rush. Afterall, you'd have all the time in the world. :)

Edit: God, could you imagine Ed as a ghost? What a field day he'd have with his visitations on the ladies...Oh hi Ed :wave:

verdanic culture talks about your soul merging in with the universe. but only once you break free from the reincarnation cycle of birth and death through settleing your karmic debt....

i intend to settle my karmic debt by consolidating it in to one monthly managebale payment through ocean finance.

Edit: God, could you imagine Ed as a ghost? What a field day he'd have with his visitations on the ladies...Oh hi Ed :wave:

Why wait until death.

My local swimming bath has a perfectly good spy hole adjacent to the ladies changing room and a wank stool :search:

Actually, there is a name for a randy male spirit which eludes me now but some poltergeist hauntings have resulted in sexual abuse.

Lets hope i can atleast score in death.

WORD OF WARNING: I'll be taking my pound of meat from each and every one of you!!! Lube up eveyone cuz I'm gona get'cha in your nightmares Muh ha ha ha

Quote from this site

"Ghosts often like to masturbate people in public or cemeteries or so I have been told by a psychic paranormal investigator from Florida who tells that this occurs to him twice daily. He told me how a ghost actually performed Felatio on him at a funeral while he was fully dressed"

RESULT!!!! wohoo

http://socyberty.com/paranormal/what-happens-in-a-sexual-encounter-with-a-real-ghost/

Actually, there is a name for a randy male spirit which eludes me now but some poltergeist hauntings have resulted in sexual abuse.

surely only in america though... usually preceded by "bright laits in da ska" and someone attempting to sue someone for something..

obne on?

Is it like when a man gets sexually excited down stairs

ob one...

why would there be a sexually excited jedi knight at the pearly gates?? :confused:

this thread has veered off on a crazy tangent... despite my RLTC still being set to wet!!!