The mkiv Supra Owners Club

loads of random bits, want it all gone to who ever can pick it up

L33

well ive had this for sale for ages and ive had no interest and to be honest its clogging up the garage

who ever can come and collect every thing can have it, a kinda bidding process starting at £20 BUT who ever comes and gets it first has it for the bid they entered regardless of the other bids.

I WILL NOT HOLD ANY THING FOR ANY ONE FOR "NEXT WEEKEND" ECT....

if people bid and tell me a day they can arrange collection i will then post that day on here for all to see

i dont know what half the bits are but came off my jap spec TT

SOLD SUPRA JOEair intake and pipe, not sure on brand as has no markings

SOLD SUPRA GTEimage

SOLD SUPRA GTEimage

SOLD SUPRA GTEimage

turbo pipes, not sure where the other 2 are so its just the 3

SOLD SUPRA GTEimage

i think vac pipes?

SOLD WHITESUPRABOYimage

loads of randon unknown bits apart from the engine oil dip stick :)

few con rods and pistons if any one needs spares?

solid intercooler pipe that was connected to a 90mm throttle body. has the old ssqv weld on attachment and has some sensor welded on? this wasnt on my car so no idea what it is. the welding doesnt look to bad but its been painted silver. tried to show all marks ect

yes mate another 10? so 20 in all for the 3 things to get sent with the tt head, cams, pullys and that pipe. i will be wrappin it all up this week so it can be picked up! sorry for the delay with every thing ive had so much on recently

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.