The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project Supra

Konrad

L reg, auto, NA, mostly in red :D Engine is running perfectly, gearbox too, sitting on yellow Bilsteins (in vg condition), shortblock on engine is new. Car have standard 16's alloys. I have ALMOST complete interior, bought both front seats and rear lamps. Car will need headlights and at least one front wing (other is slightly bent but sitting fine. Rear brakes will need cleaning and calipers will need some lubricant. It's stripped, ready to be track car (when you put some cage... or not :p ). V5 present, car have no MOT or tax, I'm pretty positive it will fly through MOT if headlights, front wings and bumper will be on and rear brakes refreshed.

I can put some pics later on, but I'm pretty sure all of you seen standard Supra many times, this one is no different, only slightly uglier :)

1200 ono.

Will get some pics tommorow then... It's bog standart Supra without wings and headlights :p

Mileage erm, will check this one tommorow too, because never got around to connect odo :D

As mentioned before, shortblock is new, was fitted just before i bought this car.

Got through paperwork, she had 2 previous owners since 2004 and there is few Toyota VCR's, import paperwork and few bills for works done on the car. Looks like she had happy previous life :) It's truly a bargain, she just needs front wings and headlights and off you go!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.