The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*shane*'s old supra

supramkivcork

I saw that car in Kerry myself many moons ago - the paint job did not do anything for me I must say.

As for the current sale price - I have been flicking through the Irish car for sale websites for a while now and that car was originally advertised for €16,000 maybe a month or two back. Then it went down to €10,000 and now €8,000.

I don't know - wait a bit longer and the seller might pay someone to take it away from him!

Chap I know went to look at the car this morning, seller said 6500 euro would take it. Whats that about 5,000 stg maybe ?

Same guy said do-luck wheels now gone, previous engine bling gone, sounds terrible now cant remember what else . Not as rosy as it first appears, then again they rarely are :( Shame as last owner kept it mint despite the marmite colour.

Chap I know went to look at the car this morning, seller said 6500 euro would take it. Whats that about 5,000 stg maybe ?

Same guy said do-luck wheels now gone, previous engine bling gone, sounds terrible now cant remember what else . Not as rosy as it first appears, then again they rarely are :( Shame as last owner kept it mint despite the marmite colour.

ist a shame all of those parts are gone.

otherwise i would go and pick it up.

did you hear the engine if it was ok?

The add looks like its been taken at Predator motorsport in Tralee (kerry) If its him thats selling it again hes a complete fool and a robbing b###ard i wouldnt buy anything from him at all. Hes clued up on his skylines so they say but i wasnt impressed at all with him when i met him a couple of years back.

The add looks like its been taken at Predator motorsport in Tralee (kerry) If its him thats selling it again hes a complete fool and a robbing b###ard i wouldnt buy anything from him at all. Hes clued up on his skylines so they say but i wasnt impressed at all with him when i met him a couple of years back.

You are 100% correct Tony. To be honest he aint all that clued up on his skylines either if truth be told, I've heard some horror stories from some rb owners I know. I wouldnt buy a bag of crisps off the man. His ads for cars are hilarious at very best.

You are 100% correct Tony. To be honest he aint all that clued up on his skylines either if truth be told, I've heard some horror stories from some rb owners I know. I wouldnt buy a bag of crisps off the man. His ads for cars are hilarious at very best.

Im surprised its so cheap usually his prices are wild he had a 96 skyline gtr for sale and wanted nearly €30,000 for it and it was nearly a standard car! I cant see how the muppet is still trading at all. If i remember this is the 2nd or 3rd time he has had this car to sell if its so cheap i would stay well clear of it.

there is nothing wrong with that paint :) and in all fairness thats the tackyiest picks of that car ive ever seen looks terrible! when shane had it the colour looked so much deeper and the whole thing looked better! that looks sh!t

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.