The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD steering wheel....(air bag)

JamieP

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to Paul's one ;). Thanks though.

LOL, not trying to flog it mate :D IMO it's the only wheel that looks decent and suits the car, 'if' I sold the car at some stage I think I'd consider taking it off and selling it as they do seem to fetch decent prices ;)

Yeah Niz is from Darlington i think, from the pictures he has put up i doubt they would put their name to that lol, it is down to £200 on there now.

Can you imagine the poor sod who buys it thinking it is real, then turns up to a meet to show it off!

He is listing as a replica on ebay, is that not the case on japnortheast?

Ah sorry i didn't know he was selling it as a replica on ebay, yeah he has mentioned it was a replica on japnortheast. Just didn't want anyone getting stung if he hadn't.

I'm *pretty* sure that the steering wheel being sold could be my old one. It was bought by someone off here and retrimmed by Gibson, no airbag as it went off in my face when I pranged my old car. I sold the remains to someone on here, Al something, and he had it retrimmed.

He linked me to the repair thread for yours Kopite, but said his wasn't a repaired one but a replica retrimmed!

I was about to knock my offer down even further by that time lol

Mine was an authentic one but obviously some leather tore as it went off, so it was retrimmed without an air bag. Dunno if that classes it as a replica though :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.