The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD steering wheel....(air bag)

JamieP

Hi Jamie,

Very interested in this. Can i throw in an offer of £525:innocent:

Can pick up when convenient.

Steve.

Ive just had a guy offer £600 delivered to denmark, which will probs cost me £20, just waiting for him to get back to me before i go any further.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a replica one of these on ebay at the moment for £400, no airbag on them though. Not sure if the replica has a supra or momo type connector. If it has a momo type and needs a boss maybe you could get one of them and keep the TRD style and get the wheel closer to you.

Just a thought :)

there is a replica one of these on ebay at the moment for £400, no airbag on them though. Not sure if the replica has a supra or momo type connector. If it has a momo type and needs a boss maybe you could get one of them and keep the TRD style and get the wheel closer to you.

Just a thought :)

There is one there for £300 that I spotted. I personally wouldn't pay that though.

I thought that Nizzam came from Slough? The Ebay one is Sunderland and the guy can spell :D

It is Nizzam or a friend of his listing it (he is trying to sell on msn also) he aint from round here, up by Jurgen i thought.

Look where the stitch lines meet, big bumps, looks naff.

It is Nizzam or a friend of his listing it (he is trying to sell on msn also) he aint from round here, up by Jurgen i thought.

Look where the stitch lines meet, big bumps, looks naff.

Oh right , yeah that wheel does look shite :D

I've got a mint TRD on mine that's done less then 50 miles, one of the last ones Nic sold and it ain't nothing like the crap Nizzam or his mate is selling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.