The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD steering wheel....(air bag)

JamieP

SOLD

These can go for silly money in this condition, secondhand seen them up for $2000 on supraforum.

New one on ebay for $6000 (£3834):blink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-91-99-SW20-MR2-Red-Stitch-TRD-SRS-Steering-Wheel_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5190486929QQitemZ350313015593QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

£600, im going to leave it on here a few days then im gonna put it on Supraforum.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I bought the last one which Nic was able to get last year. never got round to fitting it and decided to sell to a mate on the forum for what I paid for it. Thought about seeing what I'd get on Ebay, but frankly 3k is taking the pi$$.

3.8k, dont miss the 800 quid:D Yanks will pay anything for the right part.

Really? Id never noticed :rlol:

Not many people have Rob ;)

Lol:d

Sorry kev, pics will have to be tomorrow, just got home and feel rather drunk, cant be arsed to mess about with the camera now.

No worries Jamie. I'd much prefer pictures that are in focus anyways :D

I give the leather 10/10, looks perfect to me, the center cap has the smallest of mark on it (top right of the silver ring you can just about see it, may polish off) the allen heads look a little tarnished which i say will most likey clean off, ive not touched it.

Its as good as a secondhand steering wheel will get imo, almost as new and ill give it an overal 9.5/10:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.