The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 Nations Rugby Tournament

CJ

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, you never had a chance:p na could have gone either way, i think both side's need to improve for the irish & french, oh & dont forget the italian,s in your case:p

italians are no need to worry about mate, we will have possesion and territory with out a problem, they never want to attack just like in the war. Thats why their tanks had 1 forward gear and 5 reverse lol.

I disagree that *rugby* is boring - Southern hemisphere teams seem to want to run the ball and spread it wide more often, and only kick tactically. Today, it was boring aerial pingpong.. no tactical advantage gains, no ground gained from putting the ball in touch, lots of pointless up-and-unders that simply gave away possession.

I only saw up to 20-10, then had to leave... I know the score though. Absolute muppet who tried the trip just before time! Would have been a very different game. But England took the advantage, they were given.

Decent game... not great... but the kicking back and forth is getting very annoying, was a lot more in the Irish Scotland game.

I disagree that *rugby* is boring - Southern hemisphere teams seem to want to run the ball and spread it wide more often, and only kick tactically. Today, it was boring aerial pingpong.. no tactical advantage gains, no ground gained from putting the ball in touch, lots of pointless up-and-unders that simply gave away possession.
ah yes but your talking proper rugby, not the crap played here , youll find the whole six nations this year rubbish ,

ah yes but your talking proper rugby, not the crap played here , youll find the whole six nations this year rubbish ,

Well, I'm just watching the Scotland/France game - THIS is rugby!!

Quick ball, commitment from all players (particularly the Scots never giving up in defence, saving 3 tries so far), minimal kicking and players backing themselves - trying to break the line.

Makes for exciting viewing.. the match of the round, without doubt.

Well, I'm just watching the Scotland/France game - THIS is rugby!!

Quick ball, commitment from all players (particularly the Scots never giving up in defence, saving 3 tries so far), minimal kicking and players backing themselves - trying to break the line.

Makes for exciting viewing.. the match of the round, without doubt.

have you noticed how annoying the refs are , constant ordering and shouting the rules .

international players youd think they would know them by now