The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Wide Arch JDL kitted Shell For Sale

Suprash

could you add me to the list please;) incase of more drop outs..also has the shell a v5? and do you know if any of the origonal body was cut to fit the kit?any pics of the engine bay?

and a rough price to drop in gateshead?

cheers matey

could you add me to the list please;) incase of more drop outs..also has the shell a v5? and do you know if any of the origonal body was cut to fit the kit?any pics of the engine bay?

and a rough price to drop in gateshead?

cheers matey

Right, you're next in line mate, yes the V5 comes with the car, I can get pics of the engine bay, I will have a look later to see where Gateshead and if I can drop off.....

Basically, Im not running a queue order no more, too many people drop out and its a PITA to keep track of everyone.....

From here on, first one to get monies into my sticky little paws gets the car........still priced at £300 which is bloody good considering all subframes, bonnet, boot, glass and kit is there......

Bump, this is still for sale, full shell, all subframes, drive shafts, brake servo, lines, all glass, doors, boot lid, bonnet, wiring loom, stearing rack......JDL rear bumper, skirts and front wings

A lot of shell for £300......someone must want this.....first with cash now secures :D

Bump, this is still for sale, full shell, all subframes, drive shafts, brake servo, lines, all glass, doors, boot lid, bonnet, wiring loom, stearing rack......JDL rear bumper, skirts and front wings

A lot of shell for £300......someone must want this.....first with cash now secures :D

If you can give me a good price to deliver ill have this off you. Deliver to deal in kent ;)

If you can give me a good price to deliver ill have this off you. Deliver to deal in kent ;)

Well I just priced a diesel only cost to maidstone for £80, so not sure where you are in relation to that? As I have said to someone else first to make a paypal deposite of £50 to [email protected] secures it, I really need the space now lol, 7 cars is starting to look like a car park and my neighbours aren't enjoying it lol :D

im crying looking at her in that state, that was my baby and due to shitty circumstances i had to let her go. guys her chasis is straight and true, very strong and never been in any accidents wat so ever.

Ash are you sure the car has a loom? you mean electrics loom right not engine loom, you dont want to confuse buyers or they'll tear ur nuts off lol, trust me!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE from one member to another, please somebody by this so that my beloved Stacey (yes thats her name) can have a good home and a massive future! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.