The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Wide Arch JDL kitted Shell For Sale

Suprash

This could be useful for someone, it's a 1993 TT shell, complete with front and rear subframes, it has doors and a boot and bonnet. It also has a JDL wide arch kit that's been blended into the body, most of the kit is fine, however the front wings are a bit rough around the edges, previous owner has pulled them away from the stock wing for some reason, but I was going to use this car and my body guy said that it's nothing that can't be sorted by spending a few hours on it, but there is a rear bumper, side skirts but no front end for the kit, most of the loom is still in the car, except there is no dash or interior.

Other then that it's pretty much a rolling shell with a wide arch kit on it. I'm looking for £300 for it and if anyone wants it then I can drop it off for them on the truck at a diesel only cost.

Has it been lowered? :D

Thats a bit of a bargain that. Subframes are easily worth that alone.

Can you drop it off in scotland :innocent:

Just a 'little'... There is no suspension on that shell at the mo..I'm sure a set of yellow billies could be added to the shell (for a small price of course) :)

Sorry guys really wasn't expecting so much interest, firstly I wanna make sure everyone is aware what they are getting, gav add anything I have forgoten, it was a manual but it's now missing pedal box and part of the tranny tunnel which we needed for the conversion, gav can explain what I mean, there is no fuel pump neither, but there is a strafing rack. Thanks gav I forgot to mention that there are no shocks, but for 100 quid I can throw on some bilstens, although I can't vouch for the condition of them ss they are from another shell I'm using.

I will be honest, Im not willing to travel to drop it off any further then I can get to and get home again without having to take an 8hr break as I'm goverened by hgv driving laws, but if anyone wants to arrange collection then by all means.

I will list now who's first in line by time, I think that's fair

Yes it's adnans old car....

Right firstly, emporar you was first and I appreciate your interest, but in club interests I'm loyal to our uk members, plus I'm not up for the hassle of having to deal with ferry ports as I'm guessing that would be the only way to do the drop off, if any mods feel I'm in the wrong then please say

so next in line is jonny5, although again you're in lancashire so I'll have to see what distances I can make within a 8 hour window, after that Steve spedd is next in line

thats adnans old car isnt it

Honestly, start reading peoples posts. Everytime I see your name in a thread you are saying something that someone else has already said.

I think the fact that Adnan himself replied and said it was his old car kinda gives it away.

Interior...

Outside

Things that are NOT on the car (This is from memory so may change)

NO dashboard, dash trim or dash loom.

NO interior trim

NO suspension however subframes are present

NO brakes, but hubs are there

NO diff

NO boot struts

NO door cards

NO fuel pump

NO steering wheel

NO stalks

Right before this goes any further chaps, I do want to make it clear that although I'm willing to drop this off at cost of diesel, my time is worth a lot to me at the moment what with trying to build 2 cars, so if you're within a couple if hours drive then I'll do that deal still but if not then you're have to arrange collection, after all this is only a 300 quid car, obviously there is no shocks, so if you want this set of bilsteins I have for 100 quid then I can stick them off. Also just thought if the person is willing to my pay my rate fir car transporting then I would obviously be willing to travel further, but don't worry I'm still pretty cheap, it's the whore in me lol, hope you all understand my position and if anyone feels otherwise then tough lol, this is a bargain as said, I just wasn't execting so many of you vultures lol

Right sorry chaps, seems I have been typing to quickly and not asking the right questions, I'll admit when Im wrong....

Emporar has informed he would be willing to collect the car, so I guess I have to be fair and let him have first choice.....

I know, how about I get you all around and set up a starting line a few hundres yards before the car and make you all run for it, fastest first lol..

And I know one other thing, never again am I selling you lot something, so far I have been on here all evening since getting in from work with PM's lol and my misses has the right hump lol, women, they never quite understand :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.