The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra

Bull3t

Im selling my Toyota supra Manual JZA80-2JZ-GE (non turbo), 70 thousand miles, engine is very good condition, bodywork needs alittle attention, side drivers rear panel has dent,

i also have a brand new veilside front bumper, and vs rear spats to go with it. good all round car, just needs a touch up. 1a1 colour, and MOT till august 2011, tax runs out in april.

17 wolfrace alloys 9.5j rears. falken tyres.

its got a headlight convertion, not sure what it is, i bought the car as it was.

service history, and papers. ready for collection, anyone intrested?

£3000 or near offers.

ok people, very good, its mot 2010, im in a hurry at the moh, yea ive dropped the price, but thats a good thing right?, i got no pics, because my computers messed up, it wont allow me, you can see pics on my profile.

Try and help me out here!

Im moving out of the house next month, and really need to sell my car, its something i dont want to do, but its got to be done. the cars got 70 thousand miles on the clock, engine is in good condition, 17 inch 9.5j rears gold wolfrace alloys with Falken tyres.

Its got the 1A1 Bronze colour, import model. Mot runs out aug 2010, and 3 months tax left.

Bad Points, dent on drivers side rear arch, and left indicator light doesnt work, otherwise youve got yourself a cracking deal for £2700 or near offers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.