The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash2 Display part 2

ajazyasin

Do you have a completion date for this or just when you fill the slots up?

I spoke to RT today and they didn't give a deadline but the sooner we can fill up the better. Im gettting itchy feet now as Im hoping to see Ryan soon. They offered me 10% discount on a solo purchase but Id rather the 20% :)

If we dont get this up and running by the end of the month Ill probably just buy it anyway.

I'd be interested if we can have a total price of not just the unit but all the associated parts that go with it (dash mount / mould, etc).

About to check the specs in detail, does this also measure:

EGT

AFR

If so, what sort of sensors does it use, standard or its own ones.

EDIT: having completed my research it is clear that the Dash2 can also monitor EGT and AFR, not sure about its visibility in sunlight so will hold out until I get to see one in the flesh.

the dash2 is a display. what you are paying for is a display for any data the ecu sees. If you want afr and egt you will need to buy the sensors.

Correct and all the sensors are available for quite a reasonable price from race-technology themselves.

Just not keen on having the dash2 mounted by itself (leave too much dead space on either side).

Some have mounted two gauges on either side, that looks miles better but as the dash2 reads out all that info anyway, its a bit of a waste.....

maybe if i see one in the flesh, I wont be able to resist - until then, resist it is :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.