Pyjama wearing chav

stevie_b

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does she have ones with puppies hanging out too? :D

They're quite sizable puppies... I don't think they make stockings bit enough for a small group of them to hang out in, in a Christmas stylee.

where am I going with this? I'm not even drunk

Do you live somewhere really rough? I've never seen people drinking in front gardens. :blink:

Weren't you from Middlesbrough way? You see that a lot in the ahem, rougher areas. The ones where even the CCTV cameras are in cages, 20ft up.

If i saw someone walking around anywhere but their house in Pajamas i would think they were mad. They must be.

Why?

Dont they have any dignity ? lazy, slobbish wastes of space in my opinion.

Why?

Why is someone's dignity related to what they wear to the shops?

Why is it necessary to wear something different for sleeping in and for going out of doors in?

If I work a ten hour day in my shirt and trousers, then go the shop, that's ten hours worth of accumulated dirt and body odour on my clothes. What's the difference between that and sleeping in PJs for eight hours and then going to the shops in those?

So far, "because PJs are for indoors. End of." seems to be the argument, which is to say, not really an argument.

It's just a convention without much meaning, and breaking it hurts no one. Though it does seem to spook the herd.

I've just been to the cornershop in my pyjamas.

It was liberating until I started to wonder why there is a cornershop in my pyjamas.

Really though, you've got to laugh at some of the opinions in this thread. It's like an episode of grumpy old men but with the minor celebs replaced with knee-jerk reactionary fools.