The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pyjama wearing chav

stevie_b

I found this interview clip of the pyjama-wearing shopper who was refused entry to Tesco. Waste-of-space people like this really get my goat. You've probably guessed by now that I don't support her argument.

Someone (it might have been her) was arguing in the news that they don't always have time to get dressed before going shopping. :shock: Get up earlier then.

These are the people who will be voting for our next government, or will be voting in a referendum on important issues such as monetary union. This is the bit that frightens me.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elaine Carmody, 24, a full-time mother of two young boys, described the ban as "ridiculous" and "pathetic

Pot, kettle; kettle, pot.

Besides, is it possible to not be a full-time mother. Presumably you have either given birth or not, at which point you are a mother.

oh no. please god no. im so embarrest. might i just add this is not how all people from cardiff talk , just the pyjama wearing chavs. why do they interview these people.

im forever seeing these things walking around in pjs. makes me sick and drives my mrs crazy. is there anyway back for society?

Pot, kettle; kettle, pot.

Besides, is it possible to not be a full-time mother. Presumably you have either given birth or not, at which point you are a mother.

:D

Obviously she is a muppet. However, on a couple of occasions, my ex would go down the local Asda in PJs when it was dead late to get wine, chocolate or whatever her and her mates wanted when they were having a night in.

... mind you, she's a muppet too.

:blink:

This is not something I've seen yet on the south coast, but then I only shop in Waitrose. In a tutu. :)

Oh, that's perfectly acceptable. :D

Besides, with all the stag dos on the south coast, I'm sure they've seen some respectable men in tutus quite often. If David Beckham can wear a sarong skirt...

Got to love the way that at the end she says that "of course she wears her 'best' pair of pyjama's to go shopping". Well ... that makes it all fine then! God forbid being caught outside the house in that tatty 10 year-old pair ;)

... the ones with the hole in the crotch and the pizza stain down the front. :)

I wonder what she does if she needs the loo whilst shopping? Does she bother to go to the toilet, or just let a bit of pee out in the fruit 'n' veg aisle?

:D

Obviously she is a muppet. However, on a couple of occasions, my ex would go down the local Asda in PJs when it was dead late to get wine, chocolate or whatever her and her mates wanted when they were having a night in.

... mind you, she's a muppet too.

Chav. You did right to get rid of that one mate

But WHY? why would you wear PJs to the shops, I can not think of any reason I would do it....

Because you're not lazy thats why you cant think of the reason.

Most normal people would just stick some clothes on for the sake of nipping out shopping. I see girls in thier PJ's all the time round here, Im not complaining thou some of them are pretty fit (not girlfreind material thou).