The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 Black Supra Twin Turbo Aerotop

MichaelH

Right here we go some more piccies as requested. Sorry for the delay, it keeps snowing! Not had chance to clean it this weekend but heres a few piccies, taken with my phone I'm afraid.

Will clean the car and take some high res pics next weekend.

Cheers,

Michael.

Drivers Side/Front:

Passenger Side/Front:

Rear Seats:

Front Seats From Passenger Side:

Passenger Door, Showing Upgraded Speakers:

Rear:

This one shows a scrape on the rear passenger side:

Drivers Side From Rear:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/Michael_H/Supra/IMG_0241.jpg

Front seats, drivers side has a tear on the seat bit:

Centre console:

Engine Bay:

Roof panel, Showing Chipped Paint And A bit Of Bubbling:

Some Stone Chips At The Front:

But when its clean it does look nice! :)

Links fixed for you Michael.

I disagree, the matrix isnt such a bad job if your handy with the spanners and read the how to thread on here, if not just give it to Keron to do as he's not charging the earth to do it.

If its only blocked then it could be an even easier fix ;)

i did mine easy job just takes time and you can get a brand new matrix for 65 quid from demisterman

Sounds like I may have to bite the bullet and get the heater matrix out... thanks for the info Dave, will be in touch with demisterman about a new matrix!

Cheers,

Michael.

Heater Matrix ordered, this will be sorted asap...

Sounds like I may have to bite the bullet and get the heater matrix out... thanks for the info Dave, will be in touch with demisterman about a new matrix!

Cheers,

Michael.

Have you tried flushing it out, you can do that for free yourself with a hose pipe.

If the matrix isn't leaking then its worth a try !

I've got the car booked in at YVS to look at the heater matrix and have a go at unblocking it. They seem to think theres a good chance its just blocked. In case its not just that I have now got a replacement heater matrix which I bought from demister man.

I've seen a car I fancy getting as a replacement for this one so while that car is still around I would be willing to listen to offers around £5k

As far as I know the headgasket is fine, it had a service and MOT the other week at a garage I've used many times in the past for tuning on a different car and they reported no problems other than the items I was aware of and have mentioned in this thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.