have a Gs300 1996 , 120000miles

fullservice history mostly done on Lexus

allot of other service history, hopi etc etc

interior is in VG condition also car is in very good condition

wheels in picture not includes but almost new tyres on OE wheels

na in any condition intresting

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SupraGTE

i need a swap otherwise my GF is going go crazy :) and i willbe a head shorter :D

it has seat heaters, sunroof, and all std lexus things, no rips or tears on the interior, one very very very very small dent on left rear door and a lighterspot in the paint on the bonnet (probably they polished to much ),

Guest SupraGTE

also looking for a NA supra to go to Finland preferable not to many hundred miles from Dover, , needs to be in good condition as i will be driving it up directly after:) 1900km :)

What you are planning to spend on both NA's? Project Supra any of interest for you? I also do have another sitting idle in my garage, silver NA Auto L reg, 56k miles on the clock, momo steering wheel and noisy exhaust :p Just need new antyrollbar bushes changed (which I will do once i will get them from Whibitz) and off she go :)

Guest SupraGTE

have 2900gbp cash to spend on and NA for my friend,

any for sale ?

a big + if you can meet me around einfield area or kent

colours he is looking for :)

1.Black

2.white

3.silver

4.blue

5. yeah what to you got :)

only red ones are a NO NO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.