The mkiv Supra Owners Club

John Terry, an English disgrace

MaveriK

These things go on in every walk of life from the office to the factory, it just so happens knowone cares about it until it is a "celeb", then the media are all over it, in fact they make it worse, I am sure JT is going through hell at home right now as is his wife !

Its human nature, I dread to think what I would get up to if I earned £150K a week, the temptations must be huge and present themselves all the time, it will all be old news in a week for us all EXCEPT for JT and the wife

Will it effect his ability to play, thats all we should care about

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an interesting question for you football fans, that was discussed in the pub yesterday. Is there a premier league football club WITHOUT a coloured player in it?

I would say probably not... that was a discussion in your pub? Did anyone else have a different opinion to me?

Storm in a D-Cup!

Excellent work :D

Will it effect his ability to play, thats all we should care about

Agreed - shame some others want him dragging over the coals for effectively having a flaw - which makes him human. Celebs can't win. They're either robots or t0553rs.

If this had happened last week or two, at the height of the Haiti tradgedy, then it'd not be as prominent as it is today. Tabloid, lazy journalism.

I would say probably not... that was a discussion in your pub? Did anyone else have a different opinion to me?

/QUOTE]

It seemed to give the footie fans something to chunner about for an hour or two, but no one seemed sure about it. I hate the game, so my input was zero. If pressed I'd say no, but I never watch it as such.

Agreed - shame some others want him dragging over the coals for effectively having a flaw - which makes him human. Celebs can't win. They're either robots or t0553rs.

If this had happened last week or two, at the height of the Haiti tradgedy, then it'd not be as prominent as it is today. Tabloid, lazy journalism.

The fact that wayne bridge's ex sells the story and then gets the media portraying her as a victim and the hard done by one is a total joke.

What JT has done is far from acceptable but for pity sake its not something he should be destroyed for,

Lawyers, cash settlements and tabloid attacks are surely punishment enough

:D

As a Liverpool fan, I was going to say Stevie G, but then Soop Dogg reminded me about his 'misdemeanours' - not really a fitting candidate either.

Come to think of it, don't really think any of them deserve the honour.

Finally, its an honour to captain your country, not a right. And i am not asking him to be flogged i am just saying his does not deserve the honour of being captain. There is no way the squad will look at him in the same light, not a chance in hell. And thus he no longer has the trust of the squad and therefore the ability to lead.

He p*ssed on a nightclub bar for gods sake, i would not have him captain my drinking team.

The fact that wayne bridge's ex sells the story and then gets the media portraying her as a victim and the hard done by one is a total joke.

What JT has done is far from acceptable but for pity sake its not something he should be destroyed for,

Lawyers, cash settlements and tabloid attacks are surely punishment enough

Turns out she has been shagging another footballer as well, obviously like a bit of cock too much!!!;)

So, which halo-polishing professional, with approrpriate leadership qualities, would you replace JT with?

I would rather have Genghis Khan singing his tatties off to our national anthem.

IMHO we dont know what the players are like when it comes to leadership so its down to the FA and Capello to pick. Gerrard, Rooney and Rio would be the obvious choices and before you tie me to the flagstaff and whip me their indiscretions, one each, were while they were not Captain, Terry's many have been during.

IMHO that is. :innocent:

For god's sake they replaced him with Rio, thought this slow lazy defender cost us 2 goal's when he last played for England? im confused :search: In Italy John Terry would be a stud and have to be there captain:d

But that was always going to be a problem - who to replace him with? Rio? Suffering a lot with injuries lately and not exactly squeeky clean. Rooney? Still borders on manic on the occasions when things are not going his way. Gerrard? Still whinges about being played out of position for England. Etc etc

It was always going to be difficult.

But that was always going to be a problem - who to replace him with? Rio? Suffering a lot with injuries lately and not exactly squeeky clean. Rooney? Still borders on manic on the occasions when things are not going his way. Gerrard? Still whinges about being played out of position for England. Etc etc

It was always going to be difficult.

Come back Beck's i say:p