The mkiv Supra Owners Club

John Terry, an English disgrace

MaveriK

Once again this muppet has shamed his club and his country. If its not p*ssing in some nightclub its p*ssing one of him team mates off. And lets face it lads, going with a mates ex is pretty low.

Strip him of the England's armband and go from there. Yes he is a great defender but he is not a great Englishman or role model.

And on a side note Cashley Cole gets caught doing over 100mph in a 50mph zone. What is his penalty, £1,300 and 4 months ban, just a complete joke. And then to added insult he asks for 21 days to pay.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what.... this surprises you ?

Not condoning his actions off the field but don't think it warrants taking the captaincy from him. He's not the captain of the english side at the world ethics championships.

There's plenty of this behaviour going on I'd say, between footballers spit roasting young girls etc . I cant say I'm surprised by much anymore.

If Rooney went back to his "mature" lady friend would you suggest similar towards him in a World Cup year ?

Btw: Imo the situation is for J Terry and his family to resolve, not the public to be judge and jury with issues in his private life.

Why should he be stripped of the captaincy just because he slept with someones missus???

Has he bought the game into disrepute in any way??

Or, more likely, has he shown himself to have faults, just like the rest of us???

A great man once said 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'

Having an affair with another woman, team mates' or otherwise does not mean he is any less of a captain in my opinion.

Lets see what the England manager has to say.

Who cares?

:yeahthat: It's not as if people in this country have any morals anymore anyway - are you really telling me that people look to him as a role model?

He had an affair as thousands of people do on a daily basis - and it was a while ago. We wouldn't have found out about had it not been for a gagging order. What a waste of time.

Guest samurai infidel

What does him shagging a team mates missus got to do with playing for or being captain of england?

It has nothing to do with anyone but him,the team mate and their families.

As if he'd have to give up being captain..what a joke

He cant captain the england side end of.

How can the players trust and respect him? What if some of them are bridges mates?

He could have had nearly any women he wanted so i took one of his best mates.

Top guy.

well said

Why should he be stripped of the captaincy just because he slept with someones missus???

Has he bought the game into disrepute in any way??

Or, more likely, has he shown himself to have faults, just like the rest of us???

A great man once said 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'

Having an affair with another woman, team mates' or otherwise does not mean he is any less of a captain in my opinion.

Lets see what the England manager has to say.

most of us have faults but most of us would draw the line at humping a mates missus. or has the world really sunk that low that you do what you want to anyone, even a friend?

And nobody else has ever cheated on their wives/birds. So what, who cares. The sun today devoted 8 pages to the 'story', Beckham did that Loose bird, the one who wanked a pig off, that got hardly any coverage.

Whatever happened, hes a top class footballer and born leader, should be rated on that not what the press say. Besides the changing room are no doubt behind him and as guilty of cheating as he is :D

I don't think the problem is that he cheated, but the problem is who he did it with, i mean Bridge and that woman only ended in December and they are meant to be good friends. That is where to problem lies. Although i'm not totally surprised as the rest of his family is full of scum.

He is a good football don't get me wrong this is just wrong for the England captain to be doing to a friend of his who is a fellow England player. When Chelsea play Man City in Feb i hope gets a good kicking.

I think most of us forget what it would be like if a mate of ours did that to us. I'm sure we wouldn't be sitting here going 'ah its ok, everyone does it'

I dont care. He is a footballer. Who he shags in his own time is of no interest to me. He could shag his sister if he likes. As long as he is a good captain does it matter?

no.

If i shag my friends girlfriend should i quit my job on IT helpdesk? Dont think so :p

I dont care. He is a footballer. Who he shags in his own time is of no interest to me. He could shag his sister if he likes. As long as he is a good captain does it matter?

no.

If i shag my friends girlfriend should i quit my job on IT helpdesk? Dont think so :p

Yeah but are you meant to be setting an example to the whole country? JT has a responsibility to be a good role model as England captain.

I just can't believe some people actually think it is ok to do that to a friend, he had a choice of women including the wife of this twins but no he had to pick the partner of a close friend.