The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FS: Intel E2200, 2gb GEIL RAM, gigabyte 775 mobo etc.

fessen

Hi all

I have this Computer for Sale:

Intel Pentium Dual Core E2200 Socket 775 2.2GHz 800FSB Retail Boxed Processor

Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L - Motherboard - micro ATX - iG31 - LGA775 Socket - UDMA100, Serial ATA-300 - Gigabit Ethernet - video - High Definition Audio (8-channel)

GeIL DDR2-667 (667MHz) 240 pins, Dual Channel kit 2 x 1GB Memory

ATI Radeon X1800XT 512MB PCI-E Graphics Card

EZ Cool 600W SLI Ready PSU - 12cm Fan, 2x PCI-E, 20+4pin, 1x SATA

Pionner Beige DVD-RW Drive

Intel Socket 775 CPU Heatsink Fan

New Black ATX Case, quiet.

Price is £160 ono.

I am open to reasonable offers..

There is no hard drive, I just use a 20gb to show people it working, but hard disks are personal and I don't really like selling second hand hard disks, as they can bugger up, and the security can be an issue.

I'm based near Birmingham, So can meet somebody within a reasonable distance, or they can come to me and I will happily show you it working and all that.

Or postage can be arrange, the £160 ono includes delivery..

The pictures do not really do it justice.. The beige dvd-rw can not be included if the buyer does not want it, it would look so much better with a black drive to be frank, however my black drive gave up the goose after several years.

Any Questions please ask, I'm happy to help.

EDIT: The price can be reduced if there are certain things you do not want, but I am not splitting the main components of the system...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.