The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sexy J-spec 6 speed manual TT Must See

ray007

I wouldn't mind a 6 spd as a smoker but won't pay that much for one, if anyone knows of a cheap one maybe needing some work etc let me know, good luck with the sale. IMO get a rear spoiler on it;)

thanks for the advice, what do you call cheap?

I take it you don't have many speed humps around your area ? That puppy is LOOOooow at the front!![COOL][/COOL]

oh your wrong, I have to plan every journey, a 2 minute journey could end up to 20mins!! the bumper scrapes every time I get it out of my drive, i have to go sideways over speed humps and get the lip repaired every 2-3months!!! thats why i end up driving my n/a most of the time. frustrating tho when i get a decent car pul up next to me..

oh your wrong, I have to plan every journey, a 2 minute journey could end up to 20mins!! the bumper scrapes every time I get it out of my drive, i have to go sideways over speed humps and get the lip repaired every 2-3months!!! thats why i end up driving my n/a most of the time. frustrating tho when i get a decent car pul up next to me..

Buddy no offence but not words that would be selling me the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.