The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sexy J-spec 6 speed manual TT Must See

ray007

Brembos now included in price

I am selling a beautiful example of a TT6, Pics are a must see, will be up soon: details are as follows;

Lovely car, lot of time, care n attention put into it -

Supra late 1994 (M plate) Jap import - all reciepts and MOTs

Mileage only 90,000

Drivetrain

Standard TT Clutch

Manual 6 speed transmission

LSD

Traction cont

Engine -

3.0 24 Valve straight 6 Twin Turbo

90k mileage, Full service at 75000miles - Cambelt, Fanbelt, oil/air/fuel filter, collant flush & brake pads etc. Since then oil change approx every 3 months/3-4k miles.

HKS Exhaust System (details to be confirmed)

Exterior

beautiful body kit Silver colour

Trial Rear bumper, uk spec bonnet hood, lovely skirts and lovely spoiler with low lip (make to be confirmed) - NO spoiler, has the flush effect.

Electric Folding Mirrors

Tinted windows - high quality film

Wheels & suspension

Cusco adjustable coilovers

18 deep dish alloys - details to be confirmed

Interior

Electric Windows

Electric Folding/Heated Mirrors

Electric front drivers seat

Air con/Climate control

Traction control/snow mode

Standard uk spec TT clocks reading upto 180mph

Dash sprayed in Black -

Security

Alarm details To be confirmed

Bad Points

Just the general wear n tear - a light hardly noticable kink n/s wing. should be able to remove easily.

Two of the alloys have kerb marking, could do with a refurb

standard speakers are quite worn out

This car looks beautiful - the rear bumper, side skirts and front bumper go perfectly together, further details to be confimired

Engine and turbo's are in immaculate condition and oil changes carried out every 3 months.

one off example - bargain price 7400 PM me for further details - for an extra £500 i will install a used brembo set up

http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae14/ray007123/?action=view&current=100_0114.flv

hi all,

I am selling a beautiful example of a TT6, Pics are a must see, will be up soon:

Limited Slip diff (option to turn on or off)

Just the general wear n tear - a light hardly noticable kink n/s wing. should be able to remove easily.

Fonrt headlights are yellowing as common

standard speakers are quite worn out

This car looks beautiful - the rear bumper, side skirts and front bumper go perfectly together, further details to be confimired

one off example - bargain price £8000 PM me for further details

Stoating advert that one

From the pictures that are too good to be missed that you haven't posted to the limited slip diff that you can switch off :D

With the hardly noticable kink in the wing to the worn out speakers

I am sure the rear bumper does go perfectly together shame there's no picture lol.

Stoating advert that one

From the pictures that are too good to be missed that you haven't posted to the limited slip diff that you can switch off :D

With the hardly noticable kink in the wing to the worn out speakers

I am sure the rear bumper does go perfectly together shame there's no picture lol.

lol.. thanks bud .. pic will be up soon mate, having probs uploading.

I just find that people think that they can command top dollars without putting any effort into an advert. This car could be the best one on the market currently but the advert is perhaps beyond a joke. Its not hard to set up an ad, take some pictures, proof read it and then run a spell checker over it. Its not a couple a quid people are spending its a major investment and unless its singing a song cheap an ill thought out ad will be left whistling in the wind.

just put my car up for sale, it is my pride and joy but circumstances dictate i have to sell, i have priced it according to condition and spec.

i think 8k is reasonable for a tt6 but agree with the comments, needs a good write up and pictures to give the buyer a good idea of what he/she is buying.

get some pictures up matey and maybe an overlook of you write up

All the best with the sale ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.