The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AP Engineering Shifter Bushes

dandan

I bought these a long time ago in a batch of five sets and had three sets left over as our later vvti car's stock bushes were perfect.

I modified one pair to use with shoulder bolts for a more precise fit on my own car (which I never got round to using as I couldn’t get the shoulder bolts in time :) ). The other set is “as normal” and can be used with the original Toyota bolts already on the car…..this is the exact way I fitted mine when I gave up waiting for the shoulder bolts.

Normal Version

Shoulder Bolt Version

These are a great modification and makes for a firm, precise, solid feeling shift.

£30 (insured) delivered for the regular bushes.

£35 (insured) delivered for the set with the shoulder bolts and washers (intended for a more precise fit with less slop than the regular ones)

Cheers

Dan

How easy are these to fit? Do you have to remove the gearbox or can you just drop it down and install them?

Can be done in situ without removing the box and it's not too bad with a ramp for better access. With axle stands everything is naturally harder but it's still not that bad.

Dan can I have the shoulder bolt version please? Pm me your paypal and I'll send the money over :)

Will do mate

Can be done in the car dude, fiddly but can be done.

:thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.