The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS DLI II Ignition Amplifier

dandan

I ran this on my car for about four or five months with the stock ecu at BPU. Most of you know what it is…...if not, here’s a bit of the blurb and a link to it at MVP:

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=207&SearchYN=N

"The DLI-2 Twin Power Ignition Amplifier is an easy-to-install ignition upgrade that continuously monitors the charge condition of the coil to allow the system to recharge to its maximum capacity without overcharging. The Twin Power provides optimum spark duration and voltage output resulting in crisper throttle response & more horsepower. It is a combination of CDI (Capacitive Discharge Ignition) and Transistor ignition in one package. The CDI segment is effective at producing high voltage, but only for a short time period, like most performance ignitions on the market. Therefore, the Transistor segment controls current to the coil (impedance matching circuit) & promotes a longer spark duration. The combination of the CDI & Transistor system creates higher RPM horsepower & lower RPM throttle response."

£380 from Whifbitz….I’m looking for £225 delivered.

Cheers

Dan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.