The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 toyota supra rz-s j-spec twin turbo 6spd manual

Vagnum

I'm considering selling my supra click here for spec and few pic's.

bpu Powered 338rwhp@SRR with printout see above link for full spec, resprayed in 2007 and still a lovely condition only the best products have been used to keep it clean.

I've owned it for just over 4 years, mot done in november 6 months tax, I think I've covered about 500 miles from 2008-2009, I was told by the pervious owner that when it was imported it had done 95000km and then a speedo converter was fitted, It now reads about 117000miles so it's covered around 81000miles. I'm the 4th registered keeper as my ex was the 3rd, so it's really had 3 keepers in the uk.

Few bad points, front bumper has some light marks and side skirts are scuffed on the underside very lower edges, small rust patch on the lower corner of the rear window where it was taken out and not resealed properly told about £150 to repair the rust.

The front axle was rebuilt last year and rear rebuilt 2 months ago, I've spent loads of money over the years and have folder fully of bills and old MOT's

I think I have an idea of how much I want for the car and I've seen other supras that look no where near as good as this for more, so I think offers from the right buyer will reflect on the price in mind.

Thanks for taking the time look.

Please no time wasters and sensible offers only, I'm at present only considering selling and have only advertised on here but feel free to pm me for veiwing.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.