The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra UK Spec (Auto, manual) or Import manual

weskereric

Depends if it's a manual or auto, mods, condition, ....

But the 2 last uk spec auto white worth their price ;)

Less than 100K km's Silver Manual facelift TT large uk brakes black leather & totally stock with full Toyota service history and in exceptionally good condition?

so you want someone to sell you there car cheap because you dont want to pay what they are worth?

A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay, if a car isn't selling its likely its overpriced for the current market.

A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay, if a car isn't selling its likely its overpriced for the current market.

...or the right buyer who appreciates the right car with lots of money spent on it (so a saving in the long-term) hasn't come along yet.

Maybe.

Seller and buyer points of view are different, sellers have spent a lot of money in their cars and will lose a lot of money so they always think they are selling too cheap.

Buyers compare car prices and so they will choose the cheaper one if both are similar, it's normal....

So at the end, all the best offers are left and only the premium or worst stay (business rules)

But don't fight, I've found the car :)

All good, my point is that it's fine to spend £6000 on what appears to be an OK car but once you've replaced the brakes, intercooler, turbos, radiator, lights, tyres, repaired any minor paint defects etc etc you are soon up to "expensive" car territory. Obviously it's also possible to spend £10,000 and still get the same problems or £2500 and get none... you just need to have your eyes open, I suspect weskereric has very open eyes ;)

All good, my point is that it's fine to spend £6000 on what appears to be an OK car but once you've replaced the brakes, intercooler, turbos, radiator, lights, tyres, repaired any minor paint defects etc etc you are soon up to "expensive" car territory. Obviously it's also possible to spend £10,000 and still get the same problems or £2500 and get none... you just need to have your eyes open, I suspect weskereric has very open eyes ;)

Yes, I don't search the cheapest one because there are already very cheap uk spec around 5-7k£ but I'm interested on the best deal and this could be 7, 9, 10 o 12k depending on the car :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.