The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra UK Spec (Auto, manual) or Import manual

weskereric

I'm interested on a toyota supra UK spec or import 6 speed. I've already read all the threads so if someone else want to sell his supra, let me know :)

A UK6 will be difficult to track down and expensive too. Probably the only people with the ability to afford one at the moment are you guys ie. fellow European Neighbours. Still once fixed mine will be back up for sale.

Yours is a beauty bud, and I agreed worth a lot more than that. Mine will be going for around 7K5 but is not a scratch on yours for quality and a lot more miles too.

Thanks Nik, I would keep her but she is just sat in the garage these days, hasent even use a tank of fuel this year :(

There are few in sale in the club and outside but they are too expensive for the mileage :(
Think Michael's is a very good price considering his mileage. If you need any prove of a car with good mileage we have going for sale on the forum which has gone 250,000 Miles & still going strong! Don't let mileage put you off dude! :)

Think Michael's is a very good price considering his mileage. If you need any prove of a car with good mileage we have going for sale on the forum which has gone 250,000 Miles & still going strong! Don't let mileage put you off dude! :)

Is he still around? I've put him on manual ignore!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.