The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 1996 UK TT Supra auto for sale on pistonheads

Guest thr33king5

Good luck with the sale. I'll be watching with anticipation. Mine's UK spec with 62,000 miles on the clock and like yours is standard with a TRD front strut brace and HIDs as the only mods. I'll wait when yours sells and then pitch mine.

Lovely car but you made the mistake of stating its got more stock power than the JSpec!!! They all left the factory with 326bhp - the 280bhp was just a smokescreen gentleman's agreement!

I also think this is prime export material and you could command a higher price than that too particularly as it's stock.

Guest thr33king5

Thanks for all the comments guys. Had quite abit of interest already.

I have someone from France interested, im assuming if he wants the car he will travel over and purchase it. Then i guess he'll arrange the exporting of the vehicle once purchased?

I've heard alot of the UK Supra's end up going abroad but im not very familiar with the whole process. If anyone has sold a Supra to someone abroad or knows how it all works please drop me a line.

Thanks

Thanks for all the comments guys. Had quite abit of interest already.

I have someone from France interested, im assuming if he wants the car he will travel over and purchase it. Then i guess he'll arrange the exporting of the vehicle once purchased?

I've heard alot of the UK Supra's end up going abroad but im not very familiar with the whole process. If anyone has sold a Supra to someone abroad or knows how it all works please drop me a line.

Thanks

iirc its a case of just driving it there and then registering it.

iirc its a case of just driving it there and then registering it.

Not exactly.

The seller needs to ensure that the V5 is sent back to the DVLC showing that the car was permanently exported otherwise they will be chasing him for car tax etc.

What the guy buying does is of no concern to the seller providing he hands over the cash and it isn't dodgy money. :)

oh i am sorry im not 100% punctual and i didnt use the correct word :rolleyes:

No skin off my nose fella but if you want people to have the faintest idea what you are trying to say then it really helps to use the right words in the correct way.

By the way, punctual means to be on time ;)

HTH :)

Not exactly.

The seller needs to ensure that the V5 is sent back to the DVLC showing that the car was permanently exported otherwise they will be chasing him for car tax etc.

What the guy buying does is of no concern to the seller providing he hands over the cash and it isn't dodgy money. :)

actualy the seller needs to hand over all the V5 to the buyer except the little export slip that the seller needs to send DVLA;)

Guest thr33king5
actualy the seller needs to hand over all the V5 to the buyer except the little export slip that the seller needs to send DVLA;)

So just hand over the rest of the V5? Does it need to be filled in or signed?

Guest thr33king5

Just an update to say the V5 has come back from the DVLA now my private plate has been removed. So it can now be officially be sold...

Also just a note regarding the mileage. Its currently a 82,000 but may increase slightly as still being used.

Forgot to mention in my advert that the cambelts were done just before i purchased the vehicle which was at about 72,000 miles.

Had alot of interest but still for up for grabs.

Any questions drop me a line or give me a call (my number is on the advert).

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.