The mkiv Supra Owners Club

L reg N/A Auto

rosscod22

ONLY 88,892 km (55234 miles) 1993 j-spec I am considering selling my Supra to help me towards getting a TT. Only thing changed to engine is the air filter. Starts first time every time and gear changes are very smooth. Taxed and MOT'd. Inside has 7" touch dvd screen with bluetooth for phone. Visors have screens but not wired up yet. Also has clifford alarm system. HID headlights. I'll snatch £3000 off any1 who wants it but will consider other offers. Will put up more pictures tomorrow. Check my album for pics. Not sure how to use photo bucket. Oh 18" deep dish alloys in album are included. Not sure what else to say so any questions jus get back to me.

Cheers

do you think im asking too much?

It is a bit of a buyers market mate. N/A auto's tend to go for a lot less than you are asking so it would need to be very very special to go for that sort of money. Best thing to do is have a look at the supra classifieds to see what sort of money N/A Auto's have went for and then base your price on that. Of course don't put in your absolute bottom price but in order to get offers and interest you need to be realistic. Your car is also one of the very early year models, this doesn't make TOO much of a difference to the price but it does make a difference to the appeal, the mileage is fantastic though so that easily superseeds the age if it can be backed up in some way.

No point in asking what we think they are worth, it is what the car is worth to you and whether you are willing to let it go for less. There is a buyer out there for every car.... at the right price :)

Cheers Scott I'll look into it more. as for now Iv dropped my asking price to hopefully attract sum1.Cheers

Something to consider mate. Supra's are fairly rare in Scotland, certainly in comparison to other areas of the UK, I dare say even more so where you are. Because of this it might be a good idea to advertise fairly locally.

For as long as I have bought and sold cars I have always gotten a better selling price in Scotland and a better buying price in England. Cars like Supra's, MR2's etc are always more expensive north of the border.

Get it into Adtrader and Autotrader Scotland.... if you haven't already :)

It looks like a nice car, shouldn't be too long before someone buys it, and the milage it excellent.

Personally I prefer pre-facelifts to facelifts. When you look closely there are a lot of parts that they seemed skimp on when putting the facelift together, apart from the headlights and indicators which are way better on a facelift. Depends on the buyers pref. of course.

It looks like a nice car, shouldn't be too long before someone buys it, and the milage it excellent.

Personally I prefer pre-facelifts to facelifts. When you look closely there are a lot of parts that they seemed skimp on when putting the facelift together, apart from the headlights and indicators which are way better on a facelift. Depends on the buyers pref. of course.

All pre-facelift owners say that ;) Same with UK vs J-Spec etc. Its what's commonly known as clutching at straws :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.