The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World of Warcraft Stole my Life.

CardiffSupra

Missed this, but I know a few people who play Warcrack and it is scary. I played Star Wars Galaxies for a while and it just got boring doing the same things over and over just to gain a tiny amount of XP. I'll stick to Neverwinter Nights.

I remember being at the pub for Lucy's mate's 21st and her boyfriend left at 9pm because he had to go on some quest on Warcraft. If I pulled a stunt like that, I'd have had my balls handed to me.

Cant watch it, raiding ICC10 :(

Ahaha! I was about to say that. Missed it ... was in ICC 25 :)

Seen it before though, some people do go a little OTT with it. I run a guild of 250+ people, we've cleared pretty much all current 10 & 25 man content, but we are not 'hardcore'. 3 raids a week, starting at 9pm for 3 hours, as the majority of us are 'older' and work etc etc. That's just about acceptable whilst still maintaining a social-life (sort of :p)

(p.s. Anyone playing on Zenedar ;))

Seen it before though, some people do go a little OTT with it. I run a guild of 250+ people, we've cleared pretty much all current 10 & 25 man content, but we are not 'hardcore'. 3 raids a week, starting at 9pm for 3 hours, as the majority of us are 'older' and work etc etc. That's just about acceptable whilst still maintaining a social-life (sort of :p)

Twisting Nether here :p

Have you downed Proff Putricide on 25 yet? slime chaos! >

I used to play on Zenedar at level 70 in Unpossible. Playing on Aggramar now just casual only manage to play a few days a week. Still managed to clear all content up to and including Rotface 10 + 25, there are 25000 active players on Aggramar so pugs are very easy to get:p

Incidentally, i was kidding. We raid ICC10 wednesday nights :p I was taking the piss, then logged off to get to bed early for work this morning :p

b;2632122']How far ya got in ICC ?

Cleared to Saurfang on 10 man.

I used to be in a hardcore 7 days a week raiding guild, but now only play social 10 man raiding as i have a job and girlfriend and life and stuff :p

Alliance paladin on erm. Azjul-nerub i think.

Fuck the Alliance.

cW_Lv0r-l4c

lol, dont think he's a fan of elves, maybe he was in conspiracy with the "elf-on" makers ^^

Wait till he hears of Tauren paladins in Cataclism :taped: if he hasn't already, maybe there will be another video then lool or maybe there is already one!