The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some great potholes round here!

Chris Wilson

Yah, someone come and fix the roads in and around Guildford please, they are terrible!

Some of the potholes on the way into the carpark that I use are like small swimming pools. I'm driving a TVR at the moment, but the Supra has much lower profile tyres, and I'm dreading what might happen to my wheels once I get her back!

Guest MoeBlunt
Yah, someone come and fix the roads in and around Guildford please, they are terrible!

Some of the potholes on the way into the carpark that I use are like small swimming pools. I'm driving a TVR at the moment, but the Supra has much lower profile tyres, and I'm dreading what might happen to my wheels once I get her back!

Snap, Crackle and POP!! lol

• 4 weeks later...
finest british engineering at work....dont the councils do their best to spend out tax money......

Yes they do, the thing is the silly idiots are told if they don't spend all the budget then they get a smaller budget the following year. So the solution to this? Pay over the odds for everything, look busy, act ignorant, just through in rules as & when you like.

I remember 10 years ago a very wise man told me... "Son, one thing which will always be in demand is road workers, if you need a reliable job with a decent pay... be one!"

I decided earning more money in a office would be better suited for me :D

There is a main road near me which has a mahosssive hole & its been like that for the past 2 months! I've dipped into once & I am very luckily I was going slowly (An I still thought I did a crater). Quite a few along that road, so much in fact I take the long way road home to avoid it.

I think this year I might applied for one of them pothole damage thingys.