The mkiv Supra Owners Club

99 J SPEC VVTI Tipronic 19000 Miles - Just a link for people!

Supraudi

I had a UK-spec MR2 (SW20) in this colour back in the early '90s (and an argument with Toyota GB as I ordered it in advance - based on their sales brochure - before they decided they wouldn't bring any to the UK in this colour; they changed their mind eventually!).

I loved it then but I couldn't face it again now. The plastic body parts faded to a different colour to the rest of the car and I can see that on this car too.

Looks genuine to me although the mileage is amazingly low! Agreed the pictures aren't the best but they do show some very desirable extras ...

I had a UK-spec MR2 (SW20) in this colour back in the early '90s (and an argument with Toyota GB as I ordered it in advance - based on their sales brochure - before they decided they wouldn't bring any to the UK in this colour; they changed their mind eventually!).

I loved it then but I couldn't face it again now. The plastic body parts faded to a different colour to the rest of the car and I can see that on this car too.

Looks genuine to me although the mileage is amazingly low! Agreed the pictures aren't the best but they do show some very desirable extras ...

has aftermarket trd speedo so it might have more.

unless he has the supporting paperwork

hmmm bit of a marmite moment i think, not sure if i like it? looks clean though:-)

couldnt agree more, not the best yellow that i have seen and poor pics dont help either.

Guess the owner didnt use the gear lever much.....

Guest MoeBlunt
silly question but whats auto paddle shift?? paddles on the steering wheel?? or just normal manual mode on the auto box... please dont make me search it lol

Paddle shift are the steering wheel controls on tiptronic autos!

silly question but whats auto paddle shift?? paddles on the steering wheel?? or just normal manual mode on the auto box... please dont make me search it lol

VVTIs have buttons on the front of the wheel for changing gear too. Not as nice as paddles but still quite fun all the same. I personally prefer the earlier auto shift, but each to thier own I guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.