The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donzi Speed Boat

JamieP

looks nice, do you need some sort of boat license or insurance to have something like this

Nope, just jump in and drive. i did a level 2 power boat training course which basically just taught me the tricks of parking against tide and wind but you dont have to do it.

The gps keeps you out of trouble.

Jamie, I'm guessing you never fitted the 8.1 litre in the end as per this post? Guessing by the hours, I'm presuming you fitted a standard new engine?

It would not fit without a lot of work so i sold it on and fully rebuilt mine with new heads instead (valves was mushroomed) also fitted race manifolds all new pumps pulleys belts and sump.

Spent 7 grand on it and its 100% now.

Nice, if i was to have a boat it would need to be something I could sleep on in comfort, with a shower etc, I know this does not come cheap though !!

Its a toss up between performance and living space, Stuart has just bought a cranchi 31 aquamarina and that has amazing living space and goes pretty well. not cheap though at 60 grand for a 10 year old boat, rich mans game.

I want twin engines so i can do trips to France, dont fancy it in a single engine boat.

Its a toss up between performance and living space, Stuart has just bought a cranchi 31 aquamarina and that has amazing living space and goes pretty well. not cheap though at 60 grand for a 10 year old boat, rich mans game.

I want twin engines so i can do trips to France, dont fancy it in a single engine boat.

I know a few people with nice boats, they tell me they are a whole different leauge of money pit :D

I think I would take a bit less power and nice living space, but then I would be more interested in fishing than speed on the water

Trips to France sound fantastic, a trip to Puerto Banus would be cool, I work there every summer and the boats there are something else !!

I know a few people with nice boats, they tell me they are a whole different leauge of money pit :D

I think I would take a bit less power and nice living space, but then I would be more interested in fishing than speed on the water

Trips to France sound fantastic, a trip to Puerto Banus would be cool, I work there every summer and the boats there are something else !!

Yup, soon as you start getting into the bigger boats its a lot of money, boats you can trailer are not to bad though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.