Abflug S900 Mk4 Supra for sale

Whitesupraboy2

1993 Auto RZ Supra

115k Kilometres

MOT till september 2009

Tax till January 2010

Full Abflug S900 Bodykit inc:-

*Carbon rear diffuser, Front spotlights and indicators

* The bodykit had been fully smoothed where needed to create a sleaker and toned down look

*Resprayed in BMW Space Grey

*Lowenhart 20" BR5 chrome wheels * 255/30/20 and 305/25/20 *

*Uk spec headlights

*Facelift Rear lights

*Comes with Black number plates for shows

Tuning mods;

*Braided brake lines

*Blue Emanage

*BPU - running 390BHP (dyno'd at 397BHP and 385BHP)

*Greddy Type R 4row FMIC

*Walbro Fuel Pump

*AVCR Boost Controller

*turbo Timer

*Replaced rear discs

*front Cusco Strut brace

*Greddy Titanium exhaust

The heater matrix was only replaced 2 years ago, as this is a common fault over age and a massive job to have done when it does go. costing on average £1000 at a garage.

The interior is standard apart from an A pillar 2 gauge holder. The interior speakers have been swapped for some aftermarket ones. It has an MP3 CD player which is wired to the rear window aeiral as the mask has been smoothed off.

Comes with a spare set of turbo's that have been stored away. (running BPU I have always kept a spare set)

Oil filter - It is due an oil and plug change in the next 500 miles.

Ive spent alot of time and money on it getting it to a good standard but the car does need finishing (are cars like this ever finished?!?) The only mechanical issue is sometimes on kickdown the 2nd turbo does not come in, Id say once in every 20 - 30 times of kicking down so its not often. Removing your foot from the accerlartor and re-applying kicks the turbo in to life. This has been like this since I bought the car and to be honest causes me no issues and hasnt got any worse, it is also quite common with the supra over age. It is caused by a sticking VSV...I have bought 4 second hand to replace the one that gets stuck. I havent got round to it because of the weather. This is quite common on the supra as they get older. I will try and get this part fitted (very easy) before.

Now the bad bits, the car is beginning to show wear and tear as a daily car as its been 3 years since the fix & respray.

* Wheels - The chrome has stone chips and peeled in places

* Bodykit - has minor paint cracks in places. Normal widebody issues when used all the time. However It had more before I had it repaired 1st time so there has been definate progression. Importantly though no slipage on rear arches.

* Damage - Someone reversed into my front bumper of the car and cracked it and crack on wing, 1 day before my MOT in september! It needs professional repair as a temp repair was done as it was a hit and Run. Think he broke the light brackets as well, but still sit fine (passed MOT)

* Intercooler - bracket it attached to at front broke, had them welded back on but the guy was a crap welder so broke again. Ive seen people make brackets specially for this intercooler

* Turbo's - Seal gone on number 1. I blew number 1 (1st time), over 3yrs ago now!the turbo I had replace on there had the seal gone, so I said i'll run with it till it goes so I bought some spares, 3 yrs on its still going! No issue for myself doesnt smoke whilst driving, only a bit when starting up.

It has had a new front lower arm which was required for the MOT, that was the only thing the car had to have done to pass the MOT.

I have kept the price low, I want someone to do what I did buy it and get it to a really high standard again. Dont get me wrong its not bad by any stretch of the imagination id just like it to be perfect again. I have used this car every single day and never broke down they really do just keep going.

If you have anymore questions about the car let me know. I will attach some pictures later when I get home.

Heres a youtube video of the car taken other day so you can see the car.

Price is £9350 for members of this forum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.