The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Puppy is growing.......and growing and growing lol !

MichaelG

Hi folks

Had a lot of PMs lately asking how the puppy i bought 4 months ago is coming along, and i posted up a couple of pics in the Multimedia section today.........

Dog Car Alarm

Progress is going fast lol, pics below are at ages:

8wks

12wks

16wks

20wks

24wks

Would do it all over again without a doubt, hes a great dog, very affectionate, but also very very protective of me, myfolks and the property. :thumbs:

Pete - Temperament is amazing, hes very affectionate, but hes still a bit wary of folk he doesnt know, if we are out for a walk he will sometimes bark at someone coming up behind whoever is walking him, or another dog, but slowly getting better, hes still young. They always told me that Dobermans were very loyal and close to their owners, probably more so than any other dog....and its very true. He does however throw strops and like to get his own way in the house, until i put him in his place lol !

The woman i got him from, kept a male too, and hers is complete opposite, not very affectionate, and likes to be kinda left alone.

Slick - Hes very very much latched onto me, follows me everywhere, if i run somewhere he panics and thinks i am leaving and sprints after me ! lol :D

Soon as i go upstairs at night, hes right there behind me, and sometimes gets up on the bed if theres a cover on and am watching tv......if i move on the bed.....he moves over beside me again heh heh

Amazing dog, and very intelligent, dobermans love to please their owners and endless fun when out for a play with the football and him. :thumbs:

Rosie - Am going to Cyprus / Egypt in september.....will DHL him down to you the day before When we got him he was less than 4kg, hes now 35kg and only 6 1/2 months old so stock up on red meat / chicken / turkey ha ha :D :D

Rosie - Am going to Cyprus / Egypt in september.....will DHL him down to you the day before When we got him he was less than 4kg, hes now 35kg and only 6 1/2 months old so stock up on red meat / chicken / turkey ha ha :D :D

If you fly from Heathrow or Gatwick you can drop him off :D :eyebrows:

Lovely dog.

As a kid, my family had a Dobermann bitch. She was as sweet-natured as you like, but still a very strong animal and not to be trifled with.

Once, she was shaking an old sandal in the garden and suddenly loosed it. It hit my mother smack on the temple with such violence that she ( my mother, not the dog) dropped the washing and had to be helped into the house to be treated with a cold compress and a cup of tea.

Lovely looking Mutt :D I know it wont impress you dog lovers, but heres a pic of my cat for a pet thread :D

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robert.pogmore/cat1.jpg

Bob - is your car tryin to look hard because a Doberman's in the pic above him or is he just really pissed off? :D

This is my Bullmastiff and English Mastiff (about 11.5st in pic, now 14st )
Wow! They're beauties!

14st though! :eek:

Do they have a short life expectancy because of their size? I guess it must be a strain on their heart being soo big.

Nice pets everyone. Syed and Bromy lovely choice of dogs, very nice.

Heres my bully again the other day doing what she does best, excuse the poor pic but it was my wife zooming in from afar and didn't come out to well but its a funny pose:

And another when she was about 18 months old last year with a 'come on then' face daring me to take 'her' Rope lol

You gota love dogs :love: