The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PHR Single Turbo 6 Speed

rob wild

:(

Mike

Don't be sad, if I can get approval I may be building a New soop as well ;)

:woot: dont be shy Rob spill the details.

image ;)

I'm having it rebuilt for 800hp and 9500rpm :eyebrows:

Good stuff Rob, that was a quick sale!

Well it was priced to sell and the opportunity arose that I couldn't resist.

It's not that bad surely?

It can be , I was on the skyline owners and gtr forum for 4 years there were quite a few posts regarding the r34 being stolen/attempts. I remember one member caught 2 blokes taking pictures of his car at work so he went down there to see and they sped off, thought it was a bit iffy ,from memory I am sure there was a attempt on the car at his house pictures are for stolen to order , after all I think I see more Porsche gt's and r35 these days than the r34gtr, If it was me I would defiantly invest in tracker for the car.

Rob nice car btw:)

That's the same as any desirable car thoughscoobys were the same and I had my front door put through for the keys. Any nice car attracts unwanted attention. Don't think rob will have an issue though as its bound to be sat in his garage being polished :D

Bloody hell Rob! That is a monster! Lovely wheels. 800hp at 9500rpm.... The modifications woes will start again!!! :D

Are you getting rid of the Carbon bonnet and window sticker? :innocent:

Its a monster alright! Yeah the sticker has gone already.

I was just thinking the same...... looks nice though Rob, ive always liked the R34:cool:

Cheers Jamie :) Fancy a track day? Might have something that can keep up with you :)

taxi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you start :p

Could you really use a R34 GTR as a daily driver in this country without being attacked/vandalised/broken into/house broken into for keys all the time?

Yeah but you can't live life like that or you wouldn't do anything.

It can be , I was on the skyline owners and gtr forum for 4 years there were quite a few posts regarding the r34 being stolen/attempts. I remember one member caught 2 blokes taking pictures of his car at work so he went down there to see and they sped off, thought it was a bit iffy ,from memory I am sure there was a attempt on the car at his house pictures are for stolen to order , after all I think I see more Porsche gt's and r35 these days than the r34gtr, If it was me I would defiantly invest in tracker for the car.

Rob nice car btw:)

Cheers Mate :)

That's the same as any desirable car thoughscoobys were the same and I had my front door put through for the keys. Any nice car attracts unwanted attention. Don't think rob will have an issue though as its bound to be sat in his garage being polished :D

Don't worry its behind a electric roller shutter! and I can't see it being much worse than the supra.

That is a lovely Supra :) so lovely in fact, that none of the Skylines would talk to it.... :(

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w269/robwild/upload.jpg

Good luck with the sale :cool:

LOL :D Must say I still think the supras are a better looking motor!

Bound to be sat in the garage while Rob does some other types of polishing :innocent: :D

Trust you ;):D

i was looking at that r34 and if my house had sold in time i would have had it and got rod to rebuild it ;) nice spec, just needs some nice rims on it again :)

Mike

Cheers Mike! Was gonig to get Rod to rebuild it but going to get Dude todo it know and Matt to map it, if they can get a loom they might be able to engine dyno it :eyebrows:

yeah might get some "nice" wheel for normal road use although I was told that the stock ones are the best for handling. I really want this one to be hardcore car!

Cheers Mike! Was gonig to get Rod to rebuild it but going to get Dude todo it know and Matt to map it, if they can get a loom they might be able to engine dyno it :eyebrows:

yeah might get some "nice" wheel for normal road use although I was told that the stock ones are the best for handling. I really want this one to be hardcore car!

a nice set of gun metal te37's in 18" would look hard as fook and much better for handling than standards :)

nice weapon it will be ;)

what spec are you going for? i would have loved to put an os giken 3.0 in it :D

• 2 months later...

Ok just to stop any confusion :) as I've been contact over this asking did I sell it did I not due to a recent advert on PH.

I did sell the car a couple of months back but now its back up for sale and on PH by the new owner. Basically the guy that bought it really wants a pro street V8 monster now so he is selling the Supra.

However if anyone wants to contact me over anything about the car please feel free to pm :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.