The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 SzR 6 speed manual

gt4tosupra

I'm tempted by this every time I see it, but my SZ is running too well for me to want to risk changing it now (thankfully I'm not close enough for a test drive :innocent: ).

It's a lovely car, perhaps some fresh pictures and a better for sale post would help? Bazza did an excellent for sale thread (which unfortunately has just been pruned). V161 + Facelift + Factory fitted UK brakes are pretty strong selling points.

I'm tempted by this every time I see it, but my SZ is running too well for me to want to risk changing it now (thankfully I'm not close enough for a test drive :innocent: ).

It's a lovely car, perhaps some fresh pictures and a better for sale post would help? Bazza did an excellent for sale thread (which unfortunately has just been pruned). V161 + Facelift + Factory fitted UK brakes are pretty strong selling points.

Cheers pal, yes they are all good selling points, just so surprised why it hasnt sold yet, :search:

I'm gonna take some more pics i think!

Still thinking of ways i can keep it tbh[sAD][/sAD]

why did he pull out? seems like something is scaring them.- since the last one came buy and pulled out.

sorry for my questions but would be nice to know .

NOBODY has viewed this car yet, the people pulling out are pulling out before they even get here because i wont accept silly prices made over the phone!

Hey craig im Gutted you have to sell mate, Hope the GT4 works out for you. I will have to come down blackburn and have a look at your new celica. How does it compare to your last one?

Ive seen this car close up and can vouch for this it being in very good nick.

Hey craig im Gutted you have to sell mate, Hope the GT4 works out for you. I will have to come down blackburn and have a look at your new celica. How does it compare to your last one?

Ive seen this car close up and can vouch for this it being in very good nick.

Cheers pal, got a celica gt (for now) which doesnt even compare to the gt4, currently considering wether or not to keep this supra tho, maybe even swapping the 6speed getrag for a tt engine and auto box, therefore converting it to a tt auto:d

Cheers pal, got a celica gt (for now) which doesnt even compare to the gt4, currently considering wether or not to keep this supra tho, maybe even swapping the 6speed getrag for a tt engine and auto box, therefore converting it to a tt auto:d

Nice idea so long as its pratical for you, Can you not use the supra for weekends or something?

You've had alot of celicas the same shape now, do you not fancy getting the latest shape, ofcourse you would need to become a hairdresser and call yourself kylie.

Cant believe no-one has taken this yet. You could break this and have 6-speed conversion, big brakes, coilovers, exhaust and wheels. Selling these parts would cover the cost of buying the car and more, and there would still be plenty left to sell. Or you could just have a nice 6-speed NA with good coilovers and brakes which would be a lovely drive no doubt.

The SZ-R is an overlooked model of Supra IMO.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.