The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MINT LATE J SPEC VVTI 6 Speed or UK 6 Speed or GZ TT Aero

Supraudi

Might as well start a thread.......cause disappointed with 'Supragirlie' car been sold. Was meant to view it on Sunday. Nevermind.... just proves that Supra sales are weird. A couple of months no viewers and then suddenly you get loads of viewers.

Anyway, I am after a well looked after TT turbo supra. Well even single turbos. Ideally low miles. First choice colour, Black then white, then Gunmetal grey. In the following variants:

1/ 1999 - 2001 VVTI TT Supra 6 speed. Ideally with BPU and maybe some tasteful exterior mods. - Up to £13k....

2/ UK 6 Speed with low mileage under 70k. Ideally with BPU. Up to £12k.

3/ Aero GZ TT - Up to £10k with BPU and tasteful mode. Really did like 'Supragirlies' lovely example. More £££ if one comes up with a 6 Speed conversion.

I think these prices are quite achievable. I am quite picky,,,,so far I have seen none that I 100% like. Supragirlies was pretty much perfect apart from being an Auto, Same for Michaels UK Auto in black. Love it! To be fair would be very interested even in the Auto if the mileage was lower.

SO IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING VERY SOON OR KNOW SOMEONE THAT MIGHT BE SELLING SOON. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

LETS KEEP THEM IN THE CLUB!

Jurgen,

Its OK. Rear spats and alloys are ugly in my opinion. And the exhaust seems weird. angled down. But I would change all these. What grade is it? and is mileage 65000km?? Its a 99 right? What price do you think this would be? What other modifications has it got?

Does anyone know 'CHUNK' 's car? He is thinking of selling. A Yellow 6 Speed Aero with Single Turbo. I am waiting specs from him and a rough price.....

This car is again nearly perfect....just the colour. Wish it was Black.

Sorry for being a perfectionist.....but I plan on keeping my next Supra for LIFE - This time round. Don't know about others..... I so regret selling my last one!

Does anyone know 'CHUNK' 's car? He is thinking of selling. A Yellow 6 Speed Aero with Single Turbo. I am waiting specs from him and a rough price.....

This car is again nearly perfect....just the colour. Wish it was Black.

Sorry for being a perfectionist.....but I plan on keeping my next Supra for LIFE - This time round. Don't know about others..... I so regret selling my last one!

I know it quite well. very nice car. lot of money spent on it. If you see the car in the flesh i think you will like the colour a bit more. it doesnt jump out at you so much.

sounds good too :p

and yes. if i had the money to buy id have pauls black one its been on sale for ages and im hugely surprised it hasnt sold

Jurgen,

Sorry I dont like the look of it at all. Is it a VVTI? I would have to change the front bumper, rear wing and wheels. So unless it goes cheap.....But I am guessing that car will still fetch quite a bit cause of the mileage.

this is going through auction tonight..

if you got the money now i can bid on it..

and change a few things if you dont like some parts..

am going to watch a film but after 1030pm can call 07958166871 if you like the look of it..

its a 97 with only 42000km

just because its a 94 doesnt make it a bad car. age means little with these cars. especialy the ones paul gets. he only sells twin 6 speeds or single turbo conversions with 6 speeds.

wanting a vvti is going to give you more headaches aswell regardes to tuneing.

wanting a vvti is going to give you more headaches aswell regardes to tuneing.

I agree, which is why i'm getting a facelift pre vvti from Jurgen (thats an early 1997), but if it's a vvti that does it for you then so be it

Im sure Jurgen would change those bits for you Supraudi, if you need to discuss that car i'd recommend ringing him as he said at 10:30pm

Thanks for all the advice....

As you all know it usually is cheaper to get an already modified example. I dont want to fall in the trap of spending and spending and spending. Hence ideally why I would like to get a members car. I know they usually are looked after....and usually have all the mods one would want...

At the end of the day this really would be a summer weekend car... a toy to cherish.

Just tried calling Jurgen about the low mileage one.... No answer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.