The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2010 F1 Thread!

Alex

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How damn dirty was that by Schmie!!!! Should be taken out of F1 for that, there is racing and shutting the door, but that was awfully close to the wall and WAY off the racing line....

Never mind the pit incident... :)

Nothing new there, him & Senna had the same mind set, didnt care what they did, cheat's and allway's allowed to get away with it

Just tuned into the highlights - great work by Mark (with a bit of luck with the safety car) and again Vettel shows his immaturity both by turning yet another pole into a relatively poor result and crying about it afterward.

Disappointing for McLaren - Hamilton seems to be on a tear lately, and if not for mechanical failure would still be points leader (or near enough).

Didn't Top Gears Senna film show that he use to do stuff like this all the time :search:

Yes but Nanny'ing has stepped in since the good old days.

Now it's more like a giant parade lap, Schumacher know doubt knows this and I can't help thinking 'had it been anyone else.......'

It's a shame, he has loads of talent, drive the best you can with the car you have, don't let frustration or the past drag you down.

Is it me or is Michael Schumacher upto his old cheating tricks again nearly wiping out Barrichello today. I am amazed he is still alllowed to race anymore without taking his race licence off him.One day he is going to pull a manouvere like that and kill someone.He is a great driver but also an incredibly dirty one as well !

Edit: thread merged.

Can't believe Michael Schumacher has only been penalised 10 grid places for that outrageous move. Thats a race ban + fine IMHO - minimal

Whilst my admiration for Rubens grows every race, Schumacher is quickly going down in my estimations.

Arrogant pratt!

I just hate that wonky grin with his lips tight closed he does when interviewed.

Can't believe Michael Schumacher has only been penalised 10 grid places for that outrageous move. Thats a race ban + fine IMHO - minimal

Whilst my admiration for Rubens grows every race, Schumacher is quickly going down in my estimations.

Arrogant pratt!

I just hate that wonky grin with his lips tight closed he does when interviewed.

Schumacher cant get any further down in my books. Once a pr*ck, always a pr*ck

I started liking MS this year, I liked the fact that he had nothing to lose and the way he appeared in interviews showed this - telling it how it is etc.

But that stunt has just dropped him down in my books, as has Vettel the cry-baby, I liked him before this weekend as well.

Theres nothing worse than another driver squeezing another against the pit wall, i was really looking forward to Schumachers return but after that as far as im concerned i'd not miss him if he wasn't on the grid for the rest of the season.

Vettel also lost a chunk of my respect and i think him not knowing when the restart was going to happen was rubbish, he knows the rules and was miles behind Webber, this boo hoo responce shows his imaturity and could cost him the championship.

I hope Webber wins the drivers championship, makes some of the others look very unprofessional, go Mark :)

Vettel also lost a chunk of my respect and i think him not knowing when the restart was going to happen was rubbish, he knows the rules and was miles behind Webber, this boo hoo responce shows his imaturity and could cost him the championship.

I hope Webber wins the drivers championship, makes some of the others look very unprofessional, go Mark :)

My bet is that Webber and his crew knew exactly what was going on and Webber put the loud pedal down quite deliberately as soon as Vettel was out of sight the other side of the hairpin turn. Of course, we'll never know for sure...

I hope a Brit wins the championship but failing that, Webber's next for me.