The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2010 F1 Thread!

Alex

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after they failed to put on Vettels new front wing and damaged it, they took the one off Webbers car and give it to Vettel. Still refusing to say that they favour one driver over the other. Shocking!

Best of the luck to the brits and look like Buttons much happier on the way to the grid.

Will be interesting to see the 2 Red Bulls going into the first corner and the Alonso and Hamilton just behind.

Bingo. I think Vettel is a very very good driver, I think he's arrogant and selfish - based on the way he drives when his team mate is around. Hope Webber takes this win.

And I wonder how long Webber will be able to keep his mouth shut if there are more episodes of what I would call *clear favouritism*.

And fair play with his comment 'Not bad for a no 2. driver'.... :)

I think a lot of people will have liked that comment. Certainly affirms how he feels within the team. Vettels got a lot more racing left in him and it's a shame they don't just give Webber the status he so rightly deserves.

I think a lot of people will have liked that comment. Certainly affirms how he feels within the team. Vettels got a lot more racing left in him and it's a shame they don't just give Webber the status he so rightly deserves.

If he hadn't just signed a contract with RBR, I'd have said that was MW out the door with that comment.

Interesting hearing the interview with Vettel - not sure if I'm interpreting things wrongly, but it certainly sounds like he's not very impressed with Mark when he said "you see people's real face when things are bad".

I think Vettel needs to see public perception of what the team did to engineer this. Webber is the one who was hard done too, now poetic justice was served.

I think Vettel needs to see public perception of what the team did to engineer this. Webber is the one who was hard done too, now poetic justice was served.

Oh, I completely agree (and this isn't just an Australian speaking now ;)). As I deal with psychology on a daily basis, I find it fascinating - and Vettel seems unwilling or unable to put the team first (and therefore respect Mark).

I think Sebastian is a fantastic driver but is still very young and inexperienced, I think he realises that he is a naturally more gifted driver and expects to dominate within the team but fails to grasp that there is a team directive to work to and that he still has much to learn.