The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2010 F1 Thread!

Alex

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was the only one on intermediates though wasn't he? It's not so much driving as luck with tyre choice.

Webber usually achieves a good spot in Qually and then the race demons come along and the next day he never really comes through.

WTF! Glad I'm up watching it live as sky+ obviously doesn't deal with the channel swap on series link!

I made the mistake of not watching it live relied on sky+, but lucky for me Schui went out on lap 10 unlucky for him thou :(. I would have been even more gutted to have to wait until this pm to see him win the race, sorry dreaming again ;)

WTF! Glad I'm up watching it live as sky+ obviously doesn't deal with the channel swap on series link!

I made this mistake. Im f*cking pissed off.

why do they have to schedule some stupid religous bollocks in the middle of the race? just put it on the other channel! why does it have to be on bbc1?

Imagine if 62 mins into an england world cup game they went "And now we swap to BBC 2 and here on BBC 1 its time for songs of prase"

Whats more annoying is im going to have to record the replay later today and fast forward through everything ive already watched. Whoever schedules these programs is moronic.

Does points of view still exist? i think ill write in...

Fantastic! We didn't think Malaysia would suit us so much, but still 10 more points in the bag. Pity that Kubica got past us, but brilliant to hear Hamilton on the radio saying we were too quick and he couldn't get past. :D :D

Well done Tony, great result for FI :clap:

I made this mistake. Im f*cking pissed off.

why do they have to schedule some stupid religous bollocks in the middle of the race? just put it on the other channel! why does it have to be on bbc1?

Imagine if 62 mins into an england world cup game they went "And now we swap to BBC 2 and here on BBC 1 its time for songs of prase"

Whats more annoying is im going to have to record the replay later today and fast forward through everything ive already watched. Whoever schedules these programs is moronic.

Does points of view still exist? i think ill write in...

:yeahthat:

FFS, why not just put it on BBC2?

Had to watch the last half on BBC iplayer on the computer.

It's split into 2 halfs on iplayer so it starts where it swapped channels.

FFS, why not just put it on BBC2?

Had to watch the last half on BBC iplayer on the computer.

It's split into 2 halfs on iplayer so it starts where it swapped channels.

iplayer for last 20 laps for me too. Thought it may have been rained off again as the Sky+ recording was only 2 hours.