The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Dash Panels, 6 Speed Manual Gear Surround, Gauge Cluster, Climate Controls..

Guest artbran

Guest artbran

I have for sale 2 complete dash panel sets which are RHD. They are the facelift panels and are in great condition. Price wise, I'm not very sure what these are worth however I do see what some of these sold for on here.

Please message me for shipping prices as I will probably use the USPS and flat rate boxes.

Also, all parts are pretty dirty from sitting.

You guys can email me personally at: artbran (a) gmail.com

Or you can just personal message me here...

For shipping quotes, I would need to know which part you are interested in as well as a postal code. I will then be able to give you the actual shipping cost.

Oh, my account on eBay is penn_computer_recycler on which I am a powerseller. Please look me up there. I can send you a message from that account if you need more proof that it is mine. Also, I have some feedback on SupraForums under the same account name. I bought 2 JDM VVT-i 2JZ-GTE front clips and these are the parts from them. In this thread, you can read through my rebuild of my theft recovery 1997 Supra Twin Turbo 6 Speed.

Right Hand Panel. Has some scratches on it. Not visible when mounted on dash: £30

Gauge surround: £40

Gauge Visor: £30

Center Piece (I have 2. One has the cigarette lighter socket which is loose and one which is missing it. Both are the same color, however due to flash and difference in camera position): £50 each

6 Speed Gear Surround (one tab broken): £70

Climate Control (I have 2. One has white buttons the other has yellowed buttons): £35 for the white, £30 for the yellowed

Slip Control Buttons (I have 2. Only one picture. Both will be cleaned before sending): £20

Gauge Surround panel with the surrounding rings. The panel has broken tabs as well as a crack in the panel. Selling for the rings only: £20

Mirror position button: £10

4 Ways buttons (I have 2. Both for the RHD dash): £10

Idiot light cluster for the facelift (I have 2 once again): £20

Facelift Cluster: £100

Right Hand Drive Radio Brackets: £20

I'll take the first gauge surround (the one that is not broken and does not have the rings), the gauge visor and the two centre pieces please. I will be travelling to Canada for the next 18hours so please understand I may not reply instantly unless I can get web access on my phone.

Cheers

Dan

Guest artbran
Hi there, will the slip controls fit the non face lift dash if so is the postage included in the price, Post code NR30 2AT.

Many thanks

Off the top of my head I dont know if it will fit. I dont see why not however I'll see if I have a non facelift dash thats not modified and will get back to you.

-Art

Not wishing to pee on bonfires but I bought a virtually new set of facelift dash panels from Dude for £150 and they were mint condition.

I would say that is about the norm for a full set to be honest. £100 for pre-facelift and £150-£200 for facelift.

I haven't had a search but I remember Nic mentioning a full set being available new for, IIRC, around £300 (I think it was just under actually).

I reckon Jamesy has a set he is looking to punt :D

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.