The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

PC Abz to the rescue?!

I have a feeling I won't be that lucky every time, maybe I should take Monk with me! :D

i sometimes go there with supraturbo chris on a thursday at the complete other end middle car park.its the M&S multi storey car park at the back, its exactly the same car park just the other end of blue water,

did i forgot to mention its at the other end

I agree we should move if another one of these meets are taking place. So here is a suggestion, we all meet as usual in the car park and then at 20:30 we then follow 'Mellonman' to the secret location (at the other end) he speaks of above. Thus keeping us all together, allowing us enough time for everyone to get together?

I have a feeling I won't be that lucky every time, maybe I should take Monk with me! :D

I agree we should move if another one of these meets are taking place. So here is a suggestion, we all meet as usual in the car park and then at 20:30 we then follow 'Mellonman' to the secret location (at the other end) he speaks of above. Thus keeping us all together, allowing us enough time for everyone to get together?

Are you a project manager by any chance?

Oi! Why you pickin' on me!?

Il be there at half 7, but we probably won't get to the 'secret place that shall not be named' (over by m&s) until about 9. :D

No way I'missing chicken 2 months in a row!